Manage plugin access permissions across your entire multisite network.
|Author:||WP-Cloud (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.1|
|WordPress version tested:||3.9-alpha|
|Added to WordPress repository:||30-12-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 930|
Click to start download
Plugin management for WordPress Multisite that supports the native plugins page. It uses a backend options page to adjust plugin permissions for all the sites in your network.
- Select what plugins sites have access to
- Choose plugins to Auto-Activate for all new blogs
- Mass activate/deactivate a plugin on all sites in your network
- Assign special plugin access permissions for specific sites in your network
- And as Super Admin, you can override all these to activate specific plugins on the sites you choose!
- Removes the plugin meta row links (Version, Author, Plugin) and any update messages for blog admins
- GitHub Repository: wp-repository / wpmu-plugin-manager-mu
- Issue-Tracker Please use the Issue-Tracker on GitHub!!
- Translation: Translate > WPMU Plugin Manager
Can I use this plugin for non-multisite WP installs?
No, this plugin is only compatible (and useful) with Multisite installs.