Transliterates English text into into Hindi.
|Author:||Zozuk (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||5.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||10-08-2019|
Click to start download
WPHindi is a beautiful solution that lets you write in Hindi inside your WordPress editor. It changes the script of the text which means when you type ‘Hello’ it becomes ‘हेलो’. You can easily type in Hindi and when you want to switch language, you can do that with the click of a button. Learn more at Zozuk.com
Tired of using third party tools outside WordPress and then copy pasting content? WPHindi solves this problem by giving you the ability to type in Hindi inside your WordPress editor.
Flexible to use
WPHindi supports both Classic as well as Gutenberg editors.
* Classic Editor : Just install the plugin and you can start using it.
* Gutenberg Editor : WPHindi provides you its own block in the new Gutenberg editor. Select the block and start using it.
How do I switch between languages?
Use the ‘Disable WPHindi’ to Disable and ‘Enable WPHindi’ button to enable the plugin functionality. This button is found on the post & page editor screen.
Can I use this plugin in Classic editor?
Yes. WPHindi fully supports Classic editor. You can type in Hindi inside the Classic WordPress Editor.
Can I use this plugin in Block editor?
Yes. WPHindi fully supports the new Block/Gutenberg editor. You can type in Hindi inside the Gutenberg Editor.
- Changed plugin display name and description.
- Visual changes to WPHindi button.
- Renamed Transliteration toggle buttons.
- Fixed Classic Editor transliterate button.
- Tweak: Changed the plugin icon
- New: Increased Gutenberg Compatibility
- Official plugin release.