Shows or merges feeds for custom post type with default posts
|Author:||Codeboxr Team (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||22-10-2014|
|Total downloads:||5 164|
Click to start download
How to install the plugin and get it working.
wpfeedforcustomposttypefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- From ‘Setting’ menu see sub menu ‘RSS 4 Post Types’, save setting
- Check feeds, feed will shows post from post types as selected from the plugin setting
Does this work with any custom post type ?
Does this work with any custom taxonomy ?
Does this work with default post types and taxonomy ?
Sure, just try it.
- OOP based plugin
- Revamped the whole plugin
- Translation update
- Admin panel refreshed
- Strict standard error fixed
- Translation added
- First Release