Flexible WordPress plugin to create professional real estate websites and manage property listings with ease.
|Author:||WPSight (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.3.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||10-12-2015|
|Total downloads:||30 357|
|Active installs:||2 000+|
Click to start download
WPCasa is a real estate WordPress solution that provides an intuitive way to manage property listings and create first-class real estate websites. No coding required.
- Website: wpcasa.com
- Demo: demo.wpcasa.com
- Documentation: docs.wpcasa.com
- Add-Ons: wpcasa.com/add-ons
- Themes: wpcasa.com/themes
- Github: github.com/wpsight/wpcasa
Easy as WordPress
WPCasa fully integrates with the familiar and easy-to-use interface that ships with WordPress. You’ll be a PRO.
Flexible & Extendable
With our custom themes and add-ons you can modularly create a powerful real estate tool tailored to your special needs.
Advanced Property Search
The heart of a real estate website is a decent search. Using the advanced filters your clients will find any listing in seconds.
Intuitive Listing Editor
Adding property details, locations, image galleries and more is a breeze using our intuitive WPCasa listing editor.
Works Out of the Box
Using the existing shortcodes or the powerful template system you can use WPCasa with any WordPress theme out there.
Admin Property Management
You can manage great numbers of listings using the well-organized property list with filters and bulk actions.
Select the location of your properties through the map in the editor, display the location of each property on a single listing map, or showcase all of your listings on the overall listings map.
Setup date format, measurement units, listing details and much more via the intuitive and easy-to-understand admin interface
WPCasa comes with readable & well-documented code with loads of actions, filters and templates for developers to hook in.
The real estate business is international. And so is WPCasa. The framework and all our add-ons and themes are translation-ready and comes with 11 translations on board.
- German (de_DE): Simon Rimkus
- Spanish (es_ES): Simon Rimkus
- French (fr_FR): Guido Sommer
- Portuguese (pt_BR): Walter Barcelos, Leonardo Lima de Vasconcellos
- Italian (it_IT): Laura Vanoni, Nicola Turato, [Andrea Manzato]
- Dutch (nl_NL): Dennis Onstenk
- Croatian (hr_HR): Danijel Cukarić
- Russian (ru_RU): Systemo
- Romanian (ro_RO): Adrian Mocanu
- Slovak (sk_SK): Jana Mičeková
- Farsi (fa_IR): Kim
POT file with text strings is included. If you would like to add a translation and see your name here, please get in touch.
- Handy shortcodes
- Template system
- Theme compatibility
- Comprehensive plugin settings
- Custom agent user roles
- Google Maps integration
- Listing print view
- Responsive elements
- schema.org mirco formats
- Extensive functions API
- RTL CSS
Custom Post Type
- Listings (listing)
- Locations (location)
- Listing Types (listing-type)
- Features (feature)
- Categories (listing-category)
This is a list of contributors to WPCasa.
Many thanks to all of them for contributing and making WPCasa even better.
Leonardo Lima de Vasconcellos
Property search form (horizontal)
Property search form (vertical)
Which shortcodes are included?
[wpsight_listings]: Displays a list of your latest properites
[wpsight_listings_search]: Displays the property search form
[wpsight_listing]: Displays a single listing
[wpsight_listing_teasers]: Displays a list of property teasers
[wpsight_listing_teaser]: Displays a single property teaser
For more information about shortcodes please read our documentation.
Where can I change currency, measurements etc.?
You can fit general plugin settings to your needs on WP-Admin > WPCasa > Settings > [tab] Listings. Things like listing ID prefix, measurement unit, currency, standard listing details, rental periods and more can be set here.
Is WPCasa free?
Yes, the core features are free. Additionally we offer free and paid add-ons and themes exclusively built for WPCasa.
How can I contribute?
If you find WPCasa an interesting project, please feel free to have a look at our Github repo.
- Fixed licenses activation
- Add ability to disable listing map displaying
- Fixed reinitialize map coordinates in some cases when dev mode is true
- Fixed map functionality after deleting WPCasa Listing Map plugin
- Tested up to WordPress 5.3.2
- Completely changed admin ui
- Improved license algorithm
- Updated file/folder structure
- Ability to restore settings to default
- Ability to delete all data
- Improved map searching algorithm
- Multiple plugin activation
- Added recommends items
- Fixed bulk listing edit
- Update CMB2 version from 2.1.2 to 2.6.0
- Integration of WPCasa Admin Map UI
- Integration of WPCasa Listings Map
- Tested up to WordPress 5.2
- Added Italian Translation
- Added French Translation
- Added Croatian Translation
- Added Dutch Translation
- Added Russian Translation
- Added Romanian Translation
- Added Slovak Translation
- Added Farsi Translation
- Added Brazilian Real currency symbol
- Added option to query for available/unavailable items
- Added filter ‘wpsight_geolocation_args’ for improved geolocation args control
- Added filter ‘wpsight_listing_single_output’ for improved single listing output control
- Improved PHP Compatibility
- Improved ‘wpsight_get_currency’ filter hook
- Improved Currency Symbol Display
- Improved Listing Details Label Display by including the ‘:’ with CSS
- Changed default order for listing type and location in search form
- Fixed ‘edit_listings’ capability was set twice in class-wpsight-agents.php
- Fixed reference conditional tag to corresponding query
- Fixed rental period was returned as NULL
- Fixed PHP Error caused by not properly checking if $var is an array
- Fixed notice caused by missing array on listing details
- Various other minor fixes
- Tested up to WordPress 4.5.3
- Added option to enter Google Maps API key
- Tested up to WordPress 4.5
- Add Brazilian Portuguese language files
- Fix typo in German language files
- Make sure $_GET values in listings search are escaped correctly
- Make sure wpsight_exclude_unavailable filter works correctly
- Make sure default rental periods are set correctly
- Rebuild custom agent profiles fields using CMB2 meta boxes
- Minor updates in German and Spanish language files
- Add Spanish language files
- Add wpsight_profile_agent_update_post_meta filter for WPCasa Polylang
- Improve maybe_update_gallery()
- Add missing string in German translation
- Add property management plugin screenshot
- Hotfix to avoid fatal error with wpsight_taxonomies() in v1.0.3 and some themes
- Hide listing label when label is empty
- Hide rental periods when label is empty
- Fix default handling in wpsight_get_option()
- Minor code cosmetics
- Add wpsight_get_option filter hook
- Make location fields visible in dashboard
- Add helper function wpsight_taxonomies()
- Correct WPSight_Geocode class name
- Fix custom query pagination (offset must be set or empty string)
- Fix CMB2 group fields handling through wpsight_meta_boxes filter
- Initial release