Flexible WordPress plugin to create professional real estate websites and manage property listings with ease.
|Author:||WPSight (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||10-12-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||21 715|
|Active installs:||2 000+|
Click to start download
Property search form (horizontal)
Property search form (vertical)
Automatic installation is the easiest way to install WPCasa. Log into your WordPress admin and go to WP-Admin > Plugins > Add New.
Then type “WPCasa” in the search field and click Install Now once you’ve found the plugin.
If you prefer to install the plugin manually, you need to download it to your local computer and upload the unzipped plugin folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation. Then activate the plugin on WP-Admin > Plugins.
Once you have installed and activated WPCasa you will find a new page called “Listings” with the
[wpsight_listings] shortcode. Add your listings on WP-Admin > Listings > Add New and they will be listed on that page.
For more information about how to get started please read our documentation.
Which shortcodes are included?
[wpsight_listings]: Displays a list of your latest properites
[wpsight_listings_search]: Displays the property search form
[wpsight_listing]: Displays a single listing
[wpsight_listing_teasers]: Displays a list of property teasers
[wpsight_listing_teaser]: Displays a single property teaser
For more information about shortcodes please read our documentation.
Where can I change currency, measurements etc.?
You can fit general plugin settings to your needs on WP-Admin > WPCasa > Settings > [tab] Listings. Things like listing ID prefix, measurement unit, currency, standard listing features, rental periods and more can be set here.
Is WPCasa free?
Yes, the core features are free. Additionally we offer free and paid add-ons and themes exclusively built for WPCasa.
How can I contribute?
If you find WPCasa an interesting project, please feel free to have a look at our Github repo.
- Tested up to WordPress 4.5.3
- Added option to enter Google Maps API key
- Tested up to WordPress 4.5
- Add Brazilian Portuguese language files
- Fix typo in German language files
- Make sure $_GET values in listings search are escaped correctly
- Make sure wpsight_exclude_unavailable filter works correctly
- Make sure default rental periods are set correctly
- Rebuild custom agent profiles fields using CMB2 meta boxes
- Minor updates in German and Spanish language files
- Add Spanish language files
- Add wpsight_profile_agent_update_post_meta filter for WPCasa Polylang
- Improve maybe_update_gallery()
- Add missing string in German translation
- Add property management plugin screenshot
- Hotfix to avoid fatal error with wpsight_taxonomies() in v1.0.3 and some themes
- Hide listing label when label is empty
- Hide rental periods when label is empty
- Fix default handling in wpsight_get_option()
- Minor code cosmetics
- Add wpsight_get_option filter hook
- Make location fields visible in dashboard
- Add helper function wpsight_taxonomies()
- Correct WPSight_Geocode class name
- Fix custom query pagination (offset must be set or empty string)
- Fix CMB2 group fields handling through wpsight_meta_boxes filter
- Initial release