This plugin adds a widget to your WordPress Dashboard that pulls in the most recent posts from WPCandy.com.
|Author:||WPCandy (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.8|
|WordPress version tested:||3.2-beta2-|
|Added to WordPress repository:||06-12-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 313|
Click to start download
This plugin adds a widget to your WordPress Dashboard that pulls in the most recent posts from WPCandy.com. The number of posts displayed, and the category of posts displayed, can both be configured.
Click the "Configure" link to view options.
- Added screenshots to the plugin directory page.
- Whoops, fixed an image issue.
- Updated the mint file to .png to fit with any background
- Checked it with 3.2, works fine
- Fixed typos, improved CSS load function
- Hat tip Utkarsh Kukreti for spotting the mistakes!
- Plugin’s creation, with basic configuration options.