Adds Google +1 stuff to the blog. E.g. a overview of the number of shared articles.
|Author:||Sebastian Thiele (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.2.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||16-07-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||7 277|
Click to start download
Easy to use Google +1 Button für WordPress
You can add on any place in your template or your content the new Google +1 Button with a simple function call. And add a Author Link.
Easy overview of given +1 in the article overview page
Go to the article overview page and see how many people give your article a +1. Also you and all other authors can give your articles a quick +1.
Easy to add a Author Link fpr Googles Authorship
With a new input field in the user profile area you can add a author link to your google or google plus profile to use googles new authorship.
If you have some new stuff you want to have some new functions or find some bugs you can leave a your a note on GitHub.
How does the media button lookes like in the template?
You can find the looks here.
Can I design the sidebars a bit more?
Yes. Feel free to look in the HTML source code to find all css classes or ids to design it the way you like.
- WordPress had problems to provide the version 1.0 correctly
This Version is a bigger release with some new coole stuff. If you find any Bugs or have cool new stuff you wont in a future release report it.
- ADD: #4 Add the option to show the google +1 Button as a widget in the sidebar
- ADD: #5 Add the option to show a author-link as a sidebar element.
- ADD: #6 Add the GooPl.de RSS-Feed to dashboard
- Change: #7 Changing from sync. to async. to improve the page speed.
- Add: Add the option to add a google +1 button in the post content
- Fix: Cahnge the multilanguage domain. so german is avavible
- Add: New Profile field for the authors google (+) profile to link the author page to his profile.
- Fix: Multilanguage Problems (Used wrong .po-Files)
- Add: German Language
- Fix: Some text was not multi language ready
- Add: Language Support
- Add: Option to show the Google+1 Button in the theme.
- Initial installation