An easy, automated and advanced Zoho CRM webform generator for WordPress to capture leads. Also integrate/sync WordPress member registration as Contac
|Author:||smackcoders.com (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:|
|WordPress version tested:|
|Added to WordPress repository:||28-12-2013|
|Total downloads:||9 945|
Click to start download
The screenshot-4.png shows the form which captures the Zoho CRM leads.
The screenshot-5.png shows the form placed in widget area, which captures the Zoho CRM leads.
The screenshot-1.png shows the Zoho CRM settings configuration
The screenshot-2.png shows the CRM Zoho lead fields to be shown in the contact form page or post.
The screenshot-3.png shows the CRM Zoho lead fields to be shown in the widget area.
1) How to create form with Contact Form 7?
- Enable the Contact Form 7 in CRM configuration under Form Type.
- In CRM Forms menu select the required fields and Save.
- The shortcode with selected fields will be created in Contact Form 7.
- Place the shortcode in Post, Page or Widget.
2) Why I’m not able to submit the form created with Contact form?
- After generating the shortcode for Contact form.
- Go to Contact â†’ Contact Forms â†’ Edit view of the shortcode.
- In Mail menu, configure all the settings and save.
- If the mail is not configured the form will trigger an error message stating ‘Submission failed’.
WP Leads Builder For CRM can be installed in usual 3 methods
I. For simple general way to install
* Go to Plugins → Add New →Upload * Browse and Upload the downloaded zip file * Activate the plugin.
II. For familiar FTP users
* Extract the plugin zip * Upload plugin zip to /wp-content/plugins/ * Go to Plugins → Installed Plugins → Active
III. Straight from WordPress Admin
* Go to plugins → Add New * Search for WP Leads Builder Any CRM * Click Install Now → Activate
- WordPress 4.5 compatibility was checked.
- Migration script added to get new wp-leads-builder-for-any-crm
- Features moved to new combined plugin Leads Builder For Any CRM
- Added: Debug mode enable/disable options.
- Modified: Menu order changes.
- Improved UI for better usability
- Compatible with 3..9.1 and php 5.4
- Warnings and minor bug fixes
- Improved autentication error on authtokens
This is the basic version. Tested and found works well without any issues.