Integrate EXCEL to PDF converter widgets, using Web Service, into any worpress website
|Author:||investintech (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||3.1.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||30-03-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 079|
Click to start download
This plugin will enable you to add EXCEL to PDF converter widgets to your sidebars. New widget, called "WP EXCELTOPDF Converter Widget", is added. Each of these widgets can hold one EXCEL to PDF converter. For each widget/converter you will have option to control widgets skin and maximum file size accepted for input file. Global Options page, "WP EXCEL to PDF Converter Widget", holds global skin and max file size settings, and affiliate ID field. Each skin have custom "skin.css" file with styles, using some custom templating tokens for element IDs.
- You can add multiple converter widgets.
- Each widget can have different settings.
- Each widget can have different CSS style/skin.
- You can specify global settings that will apply for all widgets by default.
- Affiliate links included, you can add your affiliate ID on global settings page.
- Widget settings will override global settings for WP EXCEL to PDF Converter.
- Converter uses Investintech free Web Service to function.
- Uploaded files are stored inside plugin directory and cleaned up using WP cron job each day
Front End look - file converted
Front End look - idle
Global options page link
Global options page
Conversion gets stuck on “Uploading file…”
Make sure you have maximum file size setting defined. Converter will not work on localhost servers, since web service is unable to access uploaded file.
How do I make new skin ?
Create new folder in
/wp-content/plugins/wp-xlstopdf-widget/skins and name it anyway you like your new skin to be called. Copy skin.css from default skin into newly created folder and edit the CSS rules. Add your images if you like.
Browse button is not working on my website ?
- Initial release