WP Ultimate Exporter is a tool for exporting all the imported Post, Page and Custom Posts as CSV.
|Author:||Smackcoders (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.5|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||13-01-2016|
|Total downloads:||22 170|
|Active installs:||2 000+|
Click to start download
WP Ultimate Exporter addon enables to export Post, Page and Custom Posts as CSV files. The various filter options are available to ease up the export process & to export only minimum precise data. The files are exported based on the filter settings opted by the user as per need. The filters enable to export the files imported by specific author, with specified delimiters and status in a specific period of time.
The WP Ultimate Exporter is an add-on of WP Ultimate CSV Importer], so make sure you have it installed.
Please show your support for WP Ultimate Exporter by giving it a rating
Module selection view of WP Ultimate Exporter.
Export with specific delimiters.
Export data uploaded in a specific period of time.
Status based CSV export.
Export files published by a particular author
Export only selected fields of any Post type.
1. Can we export Custom Post created with any third party plugin?
Yes, you can export all Custom Post listed in the drop down.
2. Is there any limitation on the number exports exported?
No, there is no limitation on the records exported.
- Added: new api call to find plugin installed or not
- Added: notice/alert for plugin not installed.
* Added: Display total number of records to be exported
* Added: Progress bar and time indicator for export.
* Fixed: WooCommerce attribute export
* Fixed: Custom post export
* Added: Compatibility for WordPress 5.0.3
* Fixed: Permission issue with the file export.
- Added: WP CSRF Protection
- Added: Compatibility for WordPress 5.0
- Fixed: Tags Export
- Added extra modules for export
- Fixed: Quoted fields export
- Added: Selective field based export.
- Modified: User Interface.
- Added: WordPress 4.6 compatibility.
- Fixed: Comma separated vulnerabilities.
- Initial release version. Tested and found to work well without any issues.