An on-demand image generation replacement for WordPress' image resizing.
|Author:||Human Made Limited (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5|
|WordPress version tested:||3.8.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-11-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||20 694|
|Active installs:||4 000+|
Click to start download
WP Thumb is a simple plugin that seamlessly integrates with the WordPress image functions. You can specify height, width and crop values, and an image will be generated, which is then cached for future use.
- Automatic images resizing, cropping and caching.
- Ideal for when you want to change the dimensions of default image sizes.
- Can extend using filters to make use of any of the phpThumb Library functions by manipulating the image object.
- bugfixes + tests
- Removed dependancy on PHP Thumb GD Library, much smaller now!
- Use the new WordPress 3.5 Image classes
- Will now use Image Magick if available (though not for watermarking and background_fill currently)
- Don’t activate on less than PHP 5.2.4
- Fix some issues with resizing gifs
- Unit tests for cropping gifs
- Improved code formatting and commenting
execso that error_log isn’t polluted with checks for ImageMagick
- Fix some readme layout issues
- Don’t resize if image is already correct dimensions, + unit test
- Added more tests
- Fix minor bugs
- Rewrote core functionality to use a Class
- Added 22 Unit Tests (can be run using WP Unit)
- Ability to extend functionality using filters to manipulate image object.
- Add some error messages and try to prevent some conflicts with our other plugins.
- Swap Joe Hoyles helper for HM Core.
- Add Joe Hoyles helper.