This will create Tell A Friend form to the user to share the link to their friend. Concept of this plugin is to open Tell A Friend form in the popup.
|Author:||Gopi Ramasamy (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.4|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7|
|Added to WordPress repository:||22-05-2012|
|Total downloads:||32 596|
|Active installs:||2 000+|
Click to start download
Q) How to change/update the form style?
Q) How to change/update the form client validation?
Q) How to change the contact us button image?
Short code option for pages and posts
New demo link
Tested up to 3.4.2
Tested up to 3.5
Tested up to 3.6
Added few security features.
- Tested up to 3.8
- Now this plugin supports localization (or internationalization). i.e. option to translate into other languages.
Plugin *.po file (tell-a-friend.po) available in the languages folder.
- Tested up to 3.9
- Captcha removed from the plugin. Instead security check has been added in Tell A Friend form submit page. With this new option Tell A Friend form accept submission only from your website domain. It simply reject the submission other then your website domain. After plugin upgrade, Please deactivate and activate the plugin once.
- Tested up to 4.0
- Tested up to 4.1
- Tested up to 4.2.2
- Tested up to 4.3
- Tested up to 4.4
- Text Domain slug has been added for Language Packs.
Version 5.8 short code bug fixed.
- Tested up to 4.5
- Sanitization added for all input value.
- After submitted the form, popup window will be closed automatically.
- Tested up to 4.6
- Tested up to 4.7