This plugin adds events functionality to all WP Sunday child themes for the Genesis Framework.
|Author:||WP Sunday (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||14-07-2016|
Click to start download
- Upload the entire wp-sunday-events folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In your Widgets menu, simply drag the widget labeled “WP Sunday – Events” into a widgetized area
- Configure the widget by choosing a title, event category, and the event content you would like to display
How do I display all my church events on an Events Page?
The WP Sunday – Events plugin provides all the functionality to display your events in a widget area. In order to display all of your church events on an Events Page you will need to either create a template, or use a WP Sunday child theme for your site.
Can I make my own template?
While it is possible for you to create your own template, we cannot offer support for any code that you or your developer writes. This includes the creation of templates.
Where can I purchase a WP Sunday child theme?
To get the most out of this plugin, your site needs to have a child theme by WP Sunday and the Genesis Framework by StudioPress installed. You can browse https://www.wpsunday.com/themes/ for available WP Sunday child themes.
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 4.9
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 4.7
- Added custom field for event contact
- Initial Beta Release