WordPress Steem lets you publish your WordPress posts on Steem blockchain.
|Author:||ReCrypto (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||07-07-2017|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||3 319|
Click to start download
Tweaking the Steem Settings (Backend)
WordPress - Add New Post - With an option to publish on Steem blockchain (Backend)
WordPress - Add New Post - With an option to completely create content for the Steem post to be published on Steem blockchain (Backend)
WordPress - Edit Post - With an option to update a Steem post already published on Steem blockchain (Backend)
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater (PHP 5.6 or greater is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended)
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WordPress Steem, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “WordPress Steem” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our eCommerce plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
Where can I get support or talk to other users?
If you get stuck, you can ask for help in the WordPress Steem Plugin Forum.
Where can I report bugs or contribute to the project?
Bugs can be reported either in our support forum or preferably on the WordPress Steem GitHub repository.
How can I contribute?
Yes you can! Join in on our GitHub repository 🙂
1.0.0 – 2017-07-07
- Initial version in WordPress Plugin Repository
1.0.1 – 2017-07-11
- [NEW] Shortcodes should now be automatically rendered when posting to the Steem blockchain
- [NEW] An insightful message if you haven’t set the settings for WordPress Steem
- [FIX] “parent_permalink” and “permalink” containing “_” character
- [ENHANCEMENT] Overall plugin performance
1.0.2 – 2017-07-21
- [FIX] wp_steem_is_setup() function
- [NEW] Default Publish to Steem field in Steem Settings
- [NEW] Default Update to Steem field in Steem Settings
- [NEW] Default Tags field in Steem Settings
- [NEW] Post Types field in Steem Settings
- [ENHANCEMENT] Intuitive messages that guides the user
1.0.3 – 2017-08-04
- [ENHANCEMENT] Hide “Update on Steem blockchain” checkbox input if the Steem post reaches the 7 days allowed time frame to be editable.
- [ENHANCEMENT] Doing an update on Steem blockchain action will not trigger if the Steem post reaches its 7 days allowed time frame to be editable.
- [FIX] Corrected the wording for cooldown notice. There is no 5 minute cooldown for doing a Steem post edit.
- [ENHANCEMENT] Preparing all the wordings for foreign translations in the future version of the plugin by wrapping them with WordPress locale functions.
- [ENHANCEMENT] Added an intuitve message if trying to publish a WordPress Post on Steem blockchain when its still in the 5 minute cooldown interval.
1.0.4 – 2017-10-06
- [FIX] It should not publish post if their post_status is “draft”.
1.0.5 – 2017-10-23
- [FIX] Wrong grammar on message notices.
- [FIX] If the content for Markdown contains “%” symbol
- [NEW] Steemd (steemd.com) service under the “Platforms” list of links to check a Steem post.
- [NEW] Introduce WP_Steem_Helper to encapsulate all helper functions (Older helper functions will be deprecated with it)
- [ENHANCEMENT] Major overhaul on UI/UX
- [ENHANCEMENT] Documented each functionality
- [ENHANCEMENT] Steem tags should not be editable after 7 days
- [ENHANCEMENT] Saving Steem post data such as Rewards, Permalink, Tags, and other fields without being published is possible.
- [ENHANCEMENT] WordPress Steem API
- [ENHANCEMENT] Improve overall functionality