Create and interact with Ethereum Smart Contracts in your website
|Author:||WPSmartContracts.com (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.5|
|WordPress version tested:||5.7.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||18-06-2019|
|Total downloads:||12 578|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
WP Smart Contracts is Ethereum blockchain technology for WordPress. You can easily create Smart Contracts on your website.
INSTANT SMART CONTRACTS
Create Distributed Applications built with Ethereum Solidity Language without the need to be a developer.
WE ♥ WORDPRESS
Create your own Smart Contracts with WordPress intuitive & easy to use interface. Flexible and powerful tools to interact with your Contract.
PRIVATE & SECURE
Take advantage of Ethereum trustworthy Blockchain: Confidentiality, Privacy, and Secure Smart Contract Execution for your own projects and business.
Create Smart Contracts on your website
- Smart Contracts are programs that can be executed, store information and interact with a Blockchain.
- Our contracts are classified using flavors, each one of them is based on very well-known and audited contracts from the Ethereum community, like OpenZeppelin and ConsenSys smart contracts.
SUPPORTED BLOCKCHAIN NETWORKS
- Ethereum mainnet
- xDai Chain
- Binance Smart Chain
- Polygon (previously Matic)
- Ethereum Rinkeby
- Ethereum Ropsten
- Ethereum Kovan
- Ethereum Göerli
- xDai Chain Sokol
- Binance Smart Chain
- Mumbai Matic
Layer 2 Solutions
Ethereum gas fees have been rocketing since the price of Ethereum and the hype about cryptocurrencies has increased.
Now you can deploy all smart contracts flavors in:
- xDai Chain.
- Binance Smart Chain
- Polygon (previously Matic)
- Deploy and interact with your contracts with low fees.
- Faucets to get free coins.
- Test networks available.
- No need to install new software.
- Use new chains from the comfort of Metamask in your browser.
Smart Contract Flavors
ERC-20 STANDARD TOKENS
- Vanilla is a simple ERC-20 implementation, for standards-compliant tokens on Ethereum. It is focused on Gas Saving transactions.
- Pistachio is an advanced set of interfaces, contracts, and utilities that implement a Standard Ethereum Token, focused on security.
- Chocolate is an advanced set of interfaces, contracts, and utilities that implement a Standard Ethereum Token, focused on security and also adds an extra level of advanced features.
- Mango is a simple crowdfunding campaign that can receive contributions in Ether. The owner can spend the donations only on contributors’ approval.
INITIAL COIN OFFERINGS
- Raspberry is a pausable Initial Coint Offering (ICO) that can receive contributions in Ether.
- Bluemoon is an advanced Initial Coint Offering (ICO) to create hard capped and ICOs with opening and closing dates.
- Matcha is a NFT Marketplace, a fully featured Non Fungible Token with selling and auction marketplace
The Power of Ethereum + WordPress
Connect Ethereum Blockchain with WordPress using Metamask. A frictionless experience to create decentralized smart contracts.
- Choose your favorite contract flavor and customize it to your needs using a visual interface.
- Try your Smart Contracts in the Testnet before going live without spending real Ether.
- Deploy your contracts in the Ethereum mainnet when you are ready.
Fully integrated experience: WordPress + Blockchain
Handle your Smart Contracts easily
Vanilla: ERC-20 Gas Saving Standard Token
Pistachio: ERC-20 Security Improved Standard Token
Chocolate: ERC-20 Advanced Token
Mango: Safe crowdfundings
Raspberry: Pausable ICO
Bluemoon: Timed and Capped ICO
Matcha: NFT Marketplace
Manually load ICOs, Crowdfundings and NFTs contracts to WP
Support to IPFS decentralized storage service for media
Connects to Binance Smart Chain if Metamask is not present
Clean notices and warnings
Avoid right click on NFT images
Change links from matic explorer to Polygon explorer
Order collections alphabeticaly names in admin list
Remove download option from audio and video on NFT view
Deprecate previous Matcha Factories
Deprecate options from Tokens: DEX links and Social Networks
Bug fix in Matcha Smart Contract in all networks. Read full bug report: https://wpsmartcontracts.com/bugs-report/
Fix coin symbol in NFT view
All Smart Contracts code are verified in BSC
NFT Matcha deployment to Ethereum mainnet
Bug fix in history and graph on NFT view
Fix tokenURI image url
Fix minor bugs on the backend interface
NFT available on Binance Smart Chain, xDai Chain and Polygon (Matic)
Ability to add attributes from NFT Minting interface
Added the ability to edit NFT Items from the frontend
JS code optimized
Add NFT Marketplace support
Remove McAfee links
Fix web3.isAddress calls
Fix frontend calls to metamask
Reload pages when account change in Metamask
Fix bug in copy contracts code and ABI to clipboard
Fix Layer 2 Solutions Labels
Add help for Layer 2 Solutions and other blockchains deploy
Bug fixed handling coins in Layer2 Solutions
Add Binance Smart Chain Support
Add Polygon (Matic) Support
Add xDai Support
Fix Metamask web3 issue
Clean up console.log
Fix design of coins deployer window
Remove double connect button on crowdfundings
Rewards and Redeem with WPIC Token
Adding WordPress 5.6 compatibility
Fix a bug with rates in ICOs
Fix a bug with dates in Bluemoon ICO
Adding WPIC Token
Adding Uniswap to the list of allowed DEX
Adding compatibilty to WP 5.5.1
Release Date – January 15, 2020 – Ξ166
Freeing deployment fee of smart contracts
Bug fix in links on the block explorer rows
Release Date – January 12, 2020 – Ξ144
Russian translation made (thanks to https://wordpress.org/support/users/igorrnc2002/)
Release Date – January 11, 2020 – Ξ143
Bug fix in ICO Bluemoon token cap limits
Bug fix in WPST deployer
Bug fix in exchanges view
Add Russian (automated) translations (Beta)
Add Spanish translations
Send an alert in wp-admin if the WP Rest API is failing
Connect to Metamask only when needed
Release Date – January 2, 2020 – 127Ξ
Bug fix in block explorer metamask connections
Bug fix in Chocolate Coin control panel buttons
Release Date – December 27, 2019 – 127Ξ
* Adding WP Smart Token (WPST) as form of payment and rewards
* Adding new flavors: Raspberry and Bluemoon for Initial Coin Offerings.
* Adding new flavors: Mango for crowdfunding campaigns.
* Minor bugs fixing and typos
* Allow to connect with metamask after rejecting a connection
* Adding new Decentralized Exchanges to coins: McAfee
* Allow block explorer to get an address as parameter
* Add internal transactions to Coin Block Explorer
* Remove setMaxListeners warning in coins view
* Design change to balance and “connect to metamask” button in views
* Fix a few issues with Etherscan API calls: notices and warnings in settings and API calls.
Release Date – December 8, 2019 – Ξ148
* Fix web3 not found
Release Date – December 5, 2019 – Ξ147
* Fix problem with URL on transaction and account detail section
Release Date – September 15, 2019 – Ξ190
* Bug fix for link to etherscan.io from a selected trasaction in Block Explorer.
* Remove warning in number_format in helpers
Release Date – June 27, 2019 – Ξ290
* Add logic to handle wpsc-views folder in current theme
* Fix audit section of Block Explorer for loaded contracts
* EIP-1102 compliance, ask for user approval to expose accounts
* Fix styling in wp admin
Release Date – June 21, 2019 – Ξ303
* Fix social networks description
* Fix Learn More links
* Add link to forkdelta.app DEX in Block Explorer
Release Date – June 17, 2019 – Ξ272
* ERC20 token creation and wallet interaction.