As we already know WordPress is the best CMS in whole world. And it's time to protect your wordpress website's contents by giving four layer
|Author:||Moriyan Jay (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||WordPress|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||28-10-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||12 658|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
- If you are seeing this page inside your WordPress Plugins Search Page, then just click on the Install button. Otherwise you can upload the plugin’s zip file ‘wp-site-protector.zip’ to your website root (public_html) folder via FTP. For example: ‘public_html/mywebsite.com/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- On the Plugins page, click on Activate link just below to the WP Site Protector.
- You will be taken to the settings page right after the Plugin Activation
- Version : 2.0 : Updated and checked with all major wordpress versions
- Version : 1.2.2 : Checked plugin till version 3.9.2 and added asset image
- Version : 1.2.1 : Added option to help spread the word for WP Site Protector
- Version : 1.2 : Major release with several changes in terms of functionality and design
- Version : 184.108.40.206 : Minor Bug Fixes.
- Version : 1.1 : Major Bug Fixes.
- Version : 1.0 : First release.