Real time and complete stats to your WP site. Comprehensive WordPress plugin for your personal dashboard and to keep track on all WordPress elements.
|Author:||Ashish Ajani (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||12-03-2015|
|Total downloads:||17 560|
|Active installs:||2 000+|
Click to start download
Overview of usage and stats for blogs, categories, users, tags, comments, custom post types
Blog post statistics
Custom post types statistics
Installation process is very simple for WP Show Stats plugin. Ways to install plugin:
Installation with FTP:
1. Download wp-show-stats plugin. 2. Extract plugin. 2. Upload wp-show-stats directory to the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory. 3. Go to Plugins option from left menu and activate 'wp-show-stats' plugin from the list.
Installation with Upload method via WordPress admin panel:
1. Download wp-show-stats plugin. 2. Go to plugins page by clicking on Plugins menu item from left menu. 3. Click on 'Add New' option. 4. Upload the 'plugin and activate.
How to use WP Show Stats plugin:
1. Install and activate plugin with the steps provided above 2. There will be 'WP Show Stats' menu item in left menu 3. Choose any sub menu item to see stats for post, cpt, tags, category, comment and users.
No the support is not available for this plugin but If you need any modification in plugin or need some extra functionality than please let me know http://freelancer-coder.com.. I will try to help you by providing enough guidelines on how to make changes in this plugin.
Will it work on my Theme?
The usage of plugin is only for administrative purpose so there should be no concern about theme.
I’ve noticed a bug, what should I do now?
This is a very first release of the plugin, so bugs are predicted to show up. It would be great if you could send me details by reaching at me from here http://freelancer-coder.com.
- Initial release of this plugin
- Added new interface to see stats related to pages including page by month, by year, by status, longest page, shortest page.
- Provided menu option to access page stats
- New stats added for comments to see comments received in last 7 days and a table view to see an overview of total comments
- Made changes in CSS to resolve the styling conflicts occurred due to common class names.