Shrink your code size & requests by automatically scanning your pages for useless plugins & deactivate them on particular sites!
|Author:||BAVOKO (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.10|
|Added to WordPress repository:||15-10-2016|
|Total downloads:||2 244|
Click to start download
Please read our Documentation
Installing the plugin via WordPress
- Sign in to WordPress with your admin account.
- Navigate to plugins – install in your menu.
- In the section search for plugins you can now find the WP SEO Plugin Optimizer.
- Clicking the install button starts the WordPress installation of your plugin.
- After the installation you can activate your new software by clicking the activate now button. You also can activate the plugin afterwards by navigating to plugins – installed plugins.
Installing the plugin via FTP
If you have trouble installing the plugin via your WordPress admin section, you can also try to start the installation via FTP. Therefore you need an FTP program.
You can download the zip file containing the installation folder on our website.
- Download the installation file of the WP SEO Plugin Optimizer and save it on your PC.
- Unpack the zip archive on your harddrive.
- Use your FTP program to establish a connection to your web space.
- Upload the installation file in the directory wp-content/plugins in your WordPress installation folder.
- You can now activate the plugin with WordPress by navigating to plugins – installed plugins
- Hotfix – Wrong PHP-sections
- Hotfix: Activation error
- New: Select/Deselect All buttons for all Datatables
- Compatibility: Double styles with WP SEO Keyword Optimizer
- Compatibility: Fixed PHP 7 error with selector.inc file
- Fixed: Missing uninstall cleanup
- Fixed: Error with pluggable.php (related to errors with “WP-Mandrill”)
- Fixed: Bootstrap problem with .hidden class
- Fixed: Loading Assets on all pages reduced to plugin pages and index.php (if widget is activated)
- Changed: Reduced WordPress Options to a single one
- Other: Various fixes and security related changes
- Various Bug Fixes
- Scan Limit Removed
- Checkbox Selection for Scan Execution added
- Initial release