This plugin analyses the emotions and sentiments expressed by users on comments using Senpy.
|Author:||Álvaro Gericke (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.6|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||29-08-2017|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-senpydirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Emotion & Sentiment Menu screen to configure the plugin and Senpy parameters.
- Use the Emotion & Sentiment Menu > Comments Layout for selecting what to show in the comment’s view
- Analyse comments using Senpy framework Service API.
- Basic configuration of comments visualization.