Install this plugin and check the checkboxes of particular post type to replicate the post type in back-end and replicate[copy] the post and it's …
|Author:||Yudiz Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.3.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||13-06-2018|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 091|
Click to start download
This plugin has been developed by Yudiz Solutions Pvt. Ltd. It will help you to replicate pages, posts as well as custom posts.
How to use this plugin?
1) In edit posts/pages, you can click on ‘Replicate’ link which will create a replica of that particular post/page and return back to the list.
2) This plugin also retains the state of the original post/page. To exemplify, if we create replica of post/page, it will be in the draft state with ‘Replica’ name.
3) If you need to edit the replica then it can be done in the same manner as you do with regular post/page.
4) In order to replicate in bulk, you need to select all those posts/pages and then afterward choose ‘Replicate’ option from the ‘Bulk Actions’ dropdown that appears on the top of the list.
5) Download Source Code from here.