Create a links page with a simple shortcode / tag. No additional templates needed.
|Author:||Tanin Ehrami (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.8|
|WordPress version tested:||3.0.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||23-04-2009|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||68 397|
Click to start download
Outputs your Blogroll links to a Page or Post. Add
[wp-blogroll] to a Page or Post and all your WordPress Links/Blogrolls will be rendered. This extremely simple plug-in enables you to create your own Links page without having to write a custom template.
Check the Frequently Asked Questions for detailed usage instructions.
The output can easily be styled with CSS. Each category with its links is encapsulated in a DIV with a classname called
"linkcat". All the links are attributed with the class
- Order links the way you like them
- Order link categories the way you like them
- Can create selection of individual categories by name or ID(s).
- Show descriptions of the links next or under them.
- Show category descriptions under category titles.
- Hide category titles.
- Option to remove titles from categories .
- Option to force nofollow, external or any other relationship (rel) to your links.
For advanced usage instructions please read the FAQ.