Beautiful, simple free WordPress proposal software. Transform your sales team into a closing machine.
|Author:||WP Codeus (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||30-01-2019|
|Total downloads:||1 753|
Click to start download
WP Proposals lets you create stunning professional proposals that will help you and your sales team land dream deals.
WP Proposals is a brand new plugin by WP Codeus. We’re excited to keep bringing you new features and a soon to be release pro-version which will include even more awesome features! Give it a try and let us know your thoughts!
Professional Online Proposals
WP Proposals revolutionizes your ability to create stunning online proposals directly from your WordPress dashboard. Giving you the competitive edge allowing your sales team to streamline the proposal and invoicing process all within your current WordPress install.
CUSTOMIZE TO MATCH YOUR BRAND AND STYLE
We know how important your companies brand and image is to you. That’s why when we built WP Proposals we made sure to give you the ability to completely brand and style your proposals to your needs.
Gone are the days of spending hours and hours in Photoshop or Indesign. WP Proposals allows any team member to add your own branding and content in minutes. Unlike other proposal software on the market, you no longer need to pay extra to add your own logo or domain.
MONITOR PROPOSAL VIEWS AND FOLLOW UP
Waiting to hear back after you send a proposal can be agony. WP Proposals allows you to keep track of how many times your client views your proposals, and most importantly notifies you when they have accepted it!
View counts are also a great way to determine when and if you should send a follow up email. Follow up emails are a great way to show your clients that you care and most important to not allow them to forget about you.
SEND AND RECIEVE PROPOSAL NOTIFICATIONS
WP Proposals allows you to send branded and templated emails to your client to view their proposal online. This is just another tool to give you and your business a competitive edge over your competition.
WP Proposals will also notify you when a proposal has been approved by whom, when, and for how much. Want your whole sales team to be notified? Not a problem there is an option for that too.
Proposal Cover Image and Introduction
Proposal Timeline Table
Proposal Investment Table and Approval Form
WP Proposals General Settings
WP Proposals Design Settings
WP Proposals Misc Settings
Send Proposal Email Template
Approval Form Confirmation Message
Proposal Approved Email Template
WP Proposals Services Metabox
WP Proposals Pricing Metabox
How do I get support?
In the case that you need help with WP Proposals, you can submit a support ticket on our support page. We will make sure to get back to you as soon as we possibly can. Most likely the same day during our business hours.
Does WP Proposals work on my WordPress multisite?
Not yet, we hope to work on that in the future.
Can you use any page builder to create custom sections?
Yes you can! Currently WP proposals is supported with Visual Composter and Elementor. Feel free to reach out to us for any other page builder suggestions.
- Modified: CSS for single proposal layout
- Modified: Removed function that removed the_content if no content was entered. More compatible with Elementor.
- New: Hide print proposal section option.
- New: Hide share proposal section option.
- Fix: Default currency value
- Fix: Share proposal element default background color
- New: Hide currency symbol option
- Fix: Email format conflict
- Fix: Send proposal email template punctuation
- Fix: Get plugin version conflict
- Fix: Delete WPP Default Options that was causing an error message
- Fix: Footer display issue.
- Fix: Email spelling error.
- New: Send Proposals to clients from backend.
- New: Added custom meta fields for Clients.
- New: Instructions and tips on how to use WP Proposals.
- New: Default styling for all themes for compatibility. Option to switch to theme default text styling in settings.
- New: Control what currency prices are listed on proposals.
- New: Share proposal with colleagues.
- Fix: Flush permalink misconfiguration.
- New: Hide footer by default option.
- New: UI Improvements.
- Fix: wp_kses triggering HTTP 500 error.
- Initial Release!