WP Primeauth – The authentication for the 21st century
|Author:||Primeauth (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.0.22|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-06-2017|
Click to start download
Everything is well documented at https://docs.primeauth.com/wordpress-plugin-guide.html
In short, the process is:
1. Go to Plugins
2. Upload the plugin/search for the plugin
3. Sign up for an account on Primeauth.com/clients/sign_up
4. Obtain API KEY and SECRET
5. Activate the plugin
6. Enter the API KEY and SECRET and click on Save settings.
7. Voila! Go to /login.php to start authenticating without passwords. ( You need an authenticator mobile application before that. ) For detailed guide, visit the link above. Any questions/stuck somewhere? Shoot us a message at our website, we’ll respond asap.
Is WP Primeauth Plugin translatable
Yes! WP Primeauth Plugin is i18n ready under the domain ‘wppma_lang’
How do I obtain the API Key and Secret
You can sign up for one at https://primeauth.com/clients/sign_up or you can contact either at the support at https://primeauth.com/contact or by using live chat option on the website.
Just contact us here http://www.primeauth.com/contact for any concerns/help/queries or even just to say hi.
1.0.0 28 March 2017 – Initial release
1.0.1 24 June 2017 – Update to the plugin
1.0.2 24 June 2017 – Security update