Makes post filters match Media & Attachments
|Author:||John James Jacoby (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.3|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||05-11-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 416|
Click to start download
- Download and install using the built in WordPress plugin installer.
- Activate in the “Plugins” area of your admin by clicking the “Activate” link.
- No further setup or configuration is necessary.
What dropdowns does this target?
Where can I get support?
The WordPress support forums: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-pretty-filters/
Where can I find documentation?
1.1.0 – 2017/05/09
- Support users, BuddyPress, and more
- Hide secondary user role assignment
- Hide pretty filters if empty
- Load in wp_head to avoid DOM jitter
1.0.0 – 2016/09/13
- Chosen Support
- Stable release
0.1.1 – 2015/11/18
- Support for Comments
0.1.0 – 2015/11/05
- Initial release