This plugin renders a beautiful Front-end form with Title input and Description editor to allow users to save their Custom Posts. Featured image and Taxonomies also can be attached by Front-end. Admin can set options like allow users to upload featured image, Select Taxonomies etc.
|Author:||Najeeb Ahmad (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.6.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||06-11-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||2 025|
Click to start download
This plugin renders a beautiful Front-end form with Title input and Description editor to allow users to save their Custom Posts. Featured image and Taxonomies also can be attached by Front-end. All is well described in following video:
How to use
Simple use this shortcode:
[nm-post-front]. And then set plugin options from: Admin -> Post Front menu.
- Specify any Custom Post Type
- Enable/Disable Rich Editor
- Enable/Disable Media Upload
- Enable/Disable Featured Image
- Set published or private when save.
- Show/Hide Taxonomy
- Exclude Taxonomy
- Exclude Term
- Meta data attachment
- Manage saved Post for Members
- We are thinking for PRO features. You are Welcome to share your thoughts for PRO and get PRO version free.
Admin panel with options
Front end Post From
Taxonomies and Featured image(front)
Taxonomies with options (admin)
How this post will be saved?
- All these posts will be saved as Custom Post type specified by Admin.
Does it allow html?
- Yes it allows.
Can we turn off rich editor?
Does it show Taxonomy Tree?
- Yes, beautifully.
- It is first version, and working perfectly
- Arbitrary File Upload Vulnerability issue fixed