WP MySQL Console is a web shell to operate databases such as mysql command shell for developers. Its most original way to operate DBs, you should try.
|Author:||Özgür Koca (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.1|
|WordPress version tested:||3.2.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||04-09-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||10 260|
Click to start download
WP MySQL Console (WPMC) is a web based MySQL command shell. WPMC aims to be a web shell has same functionalites of real MySQL Shell. Integrating of WPMC to any web application such as WP is very easy because dont need any firewall construction. Its completly http based. I ported WPMC from phpMySQLConsole.
- Dont require shell account on server.
- Not any construction on firewall configuration to cause posible security weakness.
- It is platform independent.
- Support for all posible SQL query sentences.
- Fastest command interaction with server. Thanks to AJAX.
- Auto select© function similar to behaviour of *nix terminal window.
- Command history. Remembers previously entered commands (use up/down arrow keys).
In the Future
- Its usefull for dump and load operations on large databases. (in next release)
- Detailed help for console commands (type help command)
- Full customizable interface with CSS support.
- Allows to log commands to text file.
Check out my other plugins: