A highly configurable and versatile modal (pop-up) login form.
|Author:||Cole Geissinger (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5|
|WordPress version tested:||3.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||08-03-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||34 854|
Click to start download
Creates an easy to use login form that will display a pop-up window (modal window) for easy login, user registration or reset a password all from the front-end of any website.
This is easily managed using a custom widget, shortcode generator or you can use PHP to insert this plugin into any custom area of your theme.
What's New in 2.0
In version 2.0 we did a complete overhaul. We got some great feedback from users about what they would like to see in the next major release and we packed virtually every request in it. For more details, visit our demo site
- New admin page to centralize all the new customizations you can do to personalize your modal login.
- Pre-designed themes with the option to custimize the CSS or create your own styles by adding the css directly into the admin area.
- Ajax enabled login, user registration and password retrieval for fast and user friendly interactions.
- The ability to enable or disable the custom widget or shortcode generator in the post editor.
- Simplified PHP function easier use and customizations.
- i18n support.
What to Expect in Future Releases
- Role based login & logout redirects
- More modal themes to be added and better theme customizations.
- Plus more features!
Got an idea for a feature you'd like to see in here? Please feel free to leave a suggestion on the support forums!