A Silverlight-based Media Player for WordPress.
|Author:||Ruslan Yakushev (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.5|
|WordPress version tested:||2.8.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-01-2009|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||23 697|
Click to start download
This plugin allows addition of Silverlight-based media players to WordPress blog posts and pages. The players can be used to play Windows Media Video (WMV) encoded video content.
The plugin has the following features:
- 6 player styles
- Watermark image
- Tracking and reporting on how many times the videos have been watched
- Default player configuration settings, such as size, thumbnail, auto load and auto play.
- Per-instance player configuration settings that can be used to customize each individual player within or across blog posts.
- Unlimited number of players within the same blog post or page.
- UI for uploading of video files and for inserting media players into blog posts and pages
Follow the instructions at WP Media Player - Video Encoding to encode the video content for the player.
The version 0.8 contains several bug fixes and a new feature for adding watermark image in the player. Refer to the changelog for more details.
For more information, demos and usage instructions refer to the plugin home page.