Reconfigures the wp_mail() function to use SMTP instead of mail() and creates an options page to manage the settings.
|Author:||WPForms (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.6|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||12-09-2007|
|Total downloads:||5 234 929|
|Active installs:||1 000 000+|
Click to start download
WP Mail SMTP Settings page
Gmail / G Suite settings
Send a Test Email
- Install WP Mail SMTP by WPForms either via the WordPress.org plugin repository or by uploading the files to your server. (See instructions on how to install a WordPress plugin)
- Activate WP Mail SMTP by WPForms.
- Navigate to the Settings area of WP Mail SMTP in the WordPress admin.
- Choose your SMTP option (Mailgun SMTP, SendGrid SMTP, Gmail SMTP, or Other SMTP) and follow the instructions to set it up.
- Want to support us? Consider trying WPForms Pro – the best WordPress contact form plugin!
Can I use this plugin to send email via Gmail, G Suite, Outlook.com, Office 365, Hotmail, Yahoo, or AOL SMTP?
Yes! We have extensive documentation that covers setting up SMTP most popular email services.
Read our docs to see the correct SMTP settings for each service.
Help! I need support or have an issue.
Please read our support policy for more information.
I found a bug, now what?
If you’ve stumbled upon a bug, the best place to report it is in the WP Mail SMTP GitHub repository. GitHub is where the plugin is actively developed, and posting there will get your issue quickly seen by our developers (myself and Slava). Once posted, we’ll review your bug report and triage the bug. When creating an issue, the more details you can add to your report, the faster the bug can be solved.
Can you add feature x, y or z to the plugin?
Short answer: maybe.
By all means please contact us to discuss features or options you’d like to see added to the plugin. We can’t guarantee to add all of them, but we will consider all sensible requests. We can be contacted here: