This plugin will block an Internet address (IP) or username from making further attempts after a specified limit on retries has been reached.
|Author:||wp-buy (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.6|
|WordPress version tested:||5.7.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||20-02-2020|
|Total downloads:||6 335|
Click to start download
Limit Login Attempts protect your site from attacks that try to gain access/login to a site with random usernames and passwords. Try it now and protect your site from hacks and malware!
Plugin Settings and Reports
- Limit the number of retry attempts when logging in.
- Configurable lockout timings.
- Email notification of blocked attempts (Detailed email containing all necessary information).
- Notify the user of remaining attempts.
- Report containing all blocked attempts.
- Whitelist/Blocklist of IPs (Support IP ranges).
- Allow/Block Countries.
- Automatically block IP addresses that exceed limit login attempts
- Automatically add IP addresses that exceed blocks limit to the deny list
- Send notifications about blocked retry (Email sent to admins)
- Inform the user about the remaining retries or lockout time on the login page.
- Unlock The Locked users – Easily unlock the locked admin through the email or dashboard.
- Limit the number of retry attempts when logging in per IP.
- Limit the number of attempts to log in using cookies.
- Optional logging and optional email notification.
- Compatible with Google captcha, Captcha Plus & reCaptcha.
- Dashboard gives you an overview of your site’s security.
- Enable or disable the plugin functionality
- Enable to disable email notifications
- Compatible with latest WordPress version
- Woocommerce login page protection.
- Wordfence & Sucuri compatibility.
- GDPR compliant.
Advanced Features (PRO)
- All Basic features included.
- Save the password that was used by the hacker (Save part of the password and hide the last three digits).
- Advanced dashboard gives you an overview of your site’s security (Charts for the most important reports).
- Block attackers by IP, Country, IP range.
- Mobile Application for the admins to follow up the site security (Download APK).
- Bug fixing in dashboard & email reports
- Bug fixing – Use local flags instead of using third party website
- Bug fixing – Remote get issue
- Bug fixing – PHP notice message
- Bug fixing in login attempts counter
- Bug fixing in email alerts
- Bug fixing in email alerts
- Adding statistics page & new statistics widgets
- Adding a new feature: Block by IP and Range IP
- Bug fixing and enhancements
- bug fixing in settings
- Compatibility with SMPT plugins
- bug fixing in attempts count
- bug fixing in email alerts
- Bug fixing in a timezone
- Bug fixing in the lockout timer
- Bug fixing in recording attempts
- Bug fixing in the email alerts
- improvements in reports
- improvements in dashboard widgets
- hot fixes in the wp-buy cp page
- hot fixes
- Add one starting page for all of our plugins
- Add links to dismiss the new start page links
- Adding new feature (IP blocking)
- Adding new feature (search by IP, country, username)
- Adding new feature (show username and password in the log reports)
- Bug fixing – PHP Notice -> Undefined index
- Adding username and user role to the log
- Adding search by username, IP, role, country
- Email template improvements
- Display GEO location in detail for any blocked IP address
- Bug fixing in the user permissions
- adding “Vote” message
- CSS enhancements
- First beta release