An easy automated and advanced leads builder for WordPress to capture leads to one of your favourite CRM.
|Author:||Smackcoders (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.9|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||20-10-2014|
|Total downloads:||33 241|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
CRM Form generation and shortcode list
Form type, email and debug settings
Suite CRM configuration option
Enable Form in the edit view of CRM Forms
1) How to create form with Contact Form 7?
- Enable the Contact Form 7 in CRM configuration under Form Type.
- In CRM Forms menu select the required fields and Save.
- The shortcode with selected fields will be created in Contact Form 7.
- Place the shortcode in Post, Page or Widget.
2) Why I’m not able to submit the form created with Contact form?
- After generating the shortcode for Contact form.
- Go to Contact → Contact Forms → Edit view of the shortcode.
- In Mail menu, configure all the settings and save.
- If the mail is not configured the form will trigger an error message stating ‘Submission failed’.
Leads Builder For CRM can be installed in usual 3 methods
I. For simple general way to install
- Go to Plugins → Add New → Upload
- Browse and Upload the downloaded zip file
- Activate the plugin.
II. For familiar FTP users
- Extract the plugin zip
- Upload plugin zip to /wp-content/plugins/
- Go to Plugins → Installed Plugins → Active
III. Straight from WordPress Admin
- Go to plugins → Add New
- Search for WP Leads Builder Any CRM
- Click Install Now → Activate
- Added: Compatibility for WordPress 4.9.4
- Fixed: JS conflicts.
- Added: Compatibility for WordPress 4.9.1
- Improved: User Interface
- Improved: One time configuration and landing menu
- Minor change: Added missing addons install option
- Improved: New User Interface
- Added: WordPress 4.8.1 compatibility.
- Added: Ultimate Member support
- Improved: New User Interface
- Removed: SkinnyMVC Framework
- Added: Salesforce CRM Integration
- Modified: Field alignments in Post and Widget Form
- Fixed: Zoho CRM Authentication issue
- Fixed: Issues with URL redirection for logged out users
- Added: Support for Zoho CRM Plus
- Removed: Salesforce support because of deprecated API
- Added: Integration for Suite CRM.
- Added: WordPress 4.6.1 compatibility.
- Fixed: CF7 creation with the CRM fields in “Apply Form Options”.
- Added: WordPress 4.6 compatibility (Tested).
- Added: Integration for Freshsales CRM
- Added: Compatibility up to WordPress 4.5.3.
- Modified: User Interface.
- Added: Two Factor Authentication(TFA) support for Zoho CRM.
- Fixed: Form fields reorder issue.
- Fixed: URL validation issue.
- Fixed: 502 Bad Gateway issue.
- Added: Compatible up to 4.2.2
- Modified: User interface, menus and functionality groupings.
- Fixed: Zoho CRM authentication issue.
- Fixed: URL redirection issue.
- Fixed: Blank admin page.
- Added: Contact Form 7 plugin support.
- Added: Bulk actions to perform enable/disable field and update order in form builder.
- Display CRM Type,Module Type and Shortcode in form builder page.
- Added: Pro promo links.
- Modified: User interface similar to PRO
- Modified: Moved form builder to manage shortcode link from menu.
- Fixed: Unwanted warning.
- Fixed: Email option for Zoho CRM
- Removed: Form Type drop down from Form Options.
- Migration script from wp tiger, wp sugar free, wp zoho free plugins
- Added: Debug mode enable / disable option in settings module.
- Added: Menu order to avoid blank screen.
Initial combined release version of wp tiger, wp zoho free and wp sugar free plugin