Responsive and touch-friendly lightbox for WordPress. Uses ImageLightbox.js by Osvaldas Valutis
|Author:||Znuff (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-02-2014|
|Total downloads:||2 174|
Click to start download
- Upload wp-imagelightbox to
- Activate plugin from admin interface
Where are the options?
There aren’t any at the moment!
How to change the imagelightbox type?
At the moment there is no way to change the type unless you edit the code of the plugin. Inside wp-imagelightbox.php you can edit the line containing
$type="f". Change the letter “f” to different types that you can see on Osvaldas Valutis’ demo page.
- Forgot to add the new .js name to the repo (can we have git, please, wordpress.org?)
- Fixed version number loading
- Added a “view original image” button which opens the current image in a new tab
- Defaulting to mode=f which corresponds to Osvaldas’ “combination” mode
- Stuff that I forgot?
- Fixed dependency on jQuery
- Tweaked the CSS a bit. Overlay is now dark, nav is “tigther”. Looks better on mobiles phones, too (imho).
- Initial release