WP Hive is a WordPress Plugin that allows multiple WordPress sites to run on a single installation.
|Author:||WP HIVE (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5|
|WordPress version tested:||3.8.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||08-08-2008|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||21 434|
Click to start download
If you run a B2B or lead generation site based on WordPress, WP HIVE is a simple solution to get started with marketing automation and inbound marketing without a large initial investment.
What is Marketing Automation?
According to Eloqua (an Oracle company), marketing automation is the process of managing the target, time, and content of a business's marketing messages automatically as response to potential clients for their inward actions and for their online conduct.
In simple terms, with WP HIVE your WordPress site will become a fine-tuned system for acquiring leads (email addresses) in exchange for files (ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, charts, templates, videos, podcasts etc) you offer for download. You will be able to track what pages of your site leads are browsing, what countries they come from, and how they found out about your site (Google, other referral sites etc). Same powerful features offered by SaaS providers like HubSpot, Marketo or Eloqua are now available for free to small business owners to try on their site without the burden of migrating from WordPress or integrating another 3rd party system.
Some features of WP HIVE (Free Version):
- Plugin architecture, simple to install
- Compatible with almost all third party themes and plugins
- Offer files for download in exchange for registration/email
- Track downloads and form submissions in Google Analytics
- Score leads based on country of origin, referral and pages visited on your site.
WP HIVE Premium (Paid Version) offers self-hosted WordPress websites additional marketing automation functionality similar to HubSpot and Marketo:
- Create mobile-ready landing pages
- Customize Call-to-Action buttons
- Run unlimited email campaigns
- Nurture leads with autoresponder sequences
- Track opened, clicked, bounced & unsubscribed emails
- Profile leads and discover their social network accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Google+ etc)
- Score and segment leads based on their activity
- Perform A/B testing via Google Experiments and track conversion in Google Analytics
There is a lot more to find out about this plugin - please visit http://wp-hive.com to learn how we make marketing automation affordable for WordPress users.