Add wp-handbook in your website. Generate PDF of your favorites posts.
|Author:||Thomas Fortier (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.2.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||12-10-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 376|
Click to start download
You can add posts in your handbook (favorites list) in order to print them or create a PDF.
Edit your widget
Link to view all of your posts
Your can re-organize your posts and make a title or an image
Link to add posts in your handbook
- Fix problem with filename of deleterow.php
- Change path for wp-config by require_once($_SERVER[‘DOCUMENT_ROOT’].”/wp-config.php”);
- Fix problem with $ and jQuery
- Add uninstall button in form
- Remove image option
- Fix library bug
- Fix problem with URL
- Fix bug position with widget
- Add remove article in booklet
- Add Event preventDefault
- Add widget.
- Add position for the ‘add link’ in the content.