|Author:||Dennis Nissle, IWEBIX (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.2.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||08-12-2009|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||19 438|
Click to start download
WP-Glideshow now with new, better features! Feature as many posts/pages as you like on any static page you wish. Optionally add an image to every post or page! Order your posts/pages by date or title! Choose from many styling options. Set duration of the slide and choose an effect for the Slideshow! Now including automatic image-resizing with wordpress built-in feature.
What this Slideshow can handle:
- Displays as many posts OR/AND pages as you like
- Autorotate on/off
- Navigation through Numbers and Back/Forward
- Highly Customizable through Administration Area
- Eye-Catching images/title and post excerpt
- Automatic image resizing using WordPress
- Order by date, title - Sort ASC, DESC
- Add new posts/pages via the edit panel
This is what your Administration Section for WP Glideshow will look like. (There are many more options)
This is how WP Glideshow may look on your Site too.
Where can I insert WP Glideshow?
You can Insert WP Glideshow almost everywhere you want (Pages, posts, template file)
Where can I edit the Stylesheet?
You don’t have to edit the Stylesheet you can make changes directly in your Administration Panel (Settings –> WP Glideshow)
What is perfect Resolution for the Images?
You can choose your own resolution on plugin-settings page. Remember to regenerate thumbnails after changing image sizes.
- Now supports posts AND pages
- Added automatic thumbnail generation through wordpress built-in functions
- Styles optimized
- More options
- WP Glideshow is available for download