An extention to WordPress's gallery block and gallery widget. Easiest way to create beautiful image gallery.
|Author:||vedathemes (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7|
|WordPress version tested:||5.3.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||09-08-2019|
|Total downloads:||3 500|
Click to start download
A simple plugin to extend native gallery block and gallery widget’s functionality. Create beautiful image sliders, masonry or grid photo gallery layouts with the easiest possible way. Since this plugin uses native gallery widget and block, therefore it should be very easy to use this plugin. Also, your website is not dependent on the plugin, you can easily remove the plugin and all your photo galleries will still be there.
What this plugin offers
- This plugin adds few powerful options to WordPress’s robust gallery block and gallery widget to make it more useful. So, you don’t need to have any other custom block or widget for creating picture galleries.
- Easily create responsive Sliders, Masonry and Grid image layouts.
- Live preview of your changes in the gallery block.
Setup Gallery Widget
Display beautiful image gallery in any widget area of your website.
- After activating the plugin, visit Appearance > Widgets in admin dashboard.
- Look for ‘Gallery’ widget in left ‘Available Widgets’ section.
- Drag the widget to any available sidebar/widget area.
- ‘Add Images’ to your gallery.
- Select three newly added dropdown options, i.e., Gallery Style, Image Cropping Size and Image Crop Position to create various gallery layouts. (No Cropping will create Masonry layout while cropping will create grid layouts).
- Click [Save] button.
Setup Gallery Block
Display beautiful image galleries on any post or page. Make sure you have not disabled WordPress latest block editor.
- After activating the plugin, visit any post or page’s edit screen.
- In main content area, click on ‘+’ icon to add a new block.
- Search for ‘Gallery’ block.
- Upload images or select images from your Media Library.
- Click on the “Advanced” tab on the right sidebar (While gallery block is selected).
- Choose a gallery display style (Slider OR Masonry).
- Optionaly Choose Crop Images option from Gallery Settings to create cropped gallery.
- If Crop Images option is selected, you will see Cropping Method and Cropping Position options in the Advanced Section.
- Choose appropriate options to create beautiful galleries.