Modifies screenplay format text for inclusion in web pages. Based on the scrippet concept and original code by John August and Nima Yousefi
|Author:||Jeff Mcneill (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||1.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.3.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||16-05-2014|
Click to start download
MEEP! It’s not formatting correctly. What do I do?
First, please make sure you are inputting the text in the right format. (Line spacing is important!)
However, if you’re doing it right and it’s still not looking right, please go to https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-fountain/ for troubleshooting help or to submit a bug report.
The fountains are formatted correctly, but the style of the box doesn’t fit in with my blog design. What can I do?
The fountains settings panel in your WordPress administrator’s page has several settings that you can change to better suit your blog’s design.
However, if those options are insufficient, you can modify the fountains.css file in wp-fountain plugin folder. Be advised that updates to the WP Fountain plugin will overwrite your changes, so you should back them up and remember to add them back in whenever the plugin gets updated.
- Various intervening changes to the text file, instructions, FAQ and thelike.
- Fork of WP Scrippets *
- Fixed screenshot.
- Various bug fixes.
- Fixed bug resulting from having a character name end in INT (ie, VINCINT, QUINT).
- Compatibility fix for WordPress 2.8+
- Fixed FOREST bug, added version number to scrippetize.php
- Added support for bold, italic, and underlined text.
- Fixed bug in wp-scrippets.php that prevented CSS to be added properly for blogs with different WordPress and Blog addresses.
- Fixed scrippetize to work with bbPress.