WP Essentials is a must have plugin for all installations of WordPress.
|Author:||wp-essentials (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.4|
|WordPress version tested:||4.6.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||15-08-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||9 852|
Click to start download
- WordPress 4.6.1 compatible.
- Plugin update to coincide with new website.
- Removed Facebook Fanbox and added Facebook Page Plugin.
- Removed custom font icons and replaced with Font Awesome.
- Error reporting list now supports Font Awesome list icons.
- Updated Flickr links to use user ID instead of username.
- Media is now an option to turn on or off for tweets.
- Fixed link_tweet() bug for auto-linking content.
- Emoji support for Twitter.
- Plugin page now loads help content dynamically. (Allows me to push docs data without plugin updates.)
- Removed old naming convention for PHP functions.
- Updated shortcodes to use ‘wpe_’ naming convention.
- WordPress 4.5.3 compatible.
- WordPress 4.5 compatible.
- Fixed IE wmode issue with embeded video.
- Case-sensitive uploads are now independent of the “Clean Up” function.
- Deprecated video shortcode.
- Updated Twitter feed to include media attachments.
- Updated to 4.4 compatibility.
- Fixed GA tracking code bug.
- Updated GA tracking code
- Added GA outbound link tracking
- Expanded cropping options to Custom Image Sizes.
- Added extra checks to avoid Mobile_Detect.php conflicts.
- Fixed critical image quality bug.
- Force lowercase names to file uploads.
- Added Demographics support to Google Analytics.
- Added HTTPS support.
- Fixed ampersand bug in Twitter.
- Fixed Flickr DB truncate bug.
- Added new Custom Image Sizes option.
- Removed frameBorder attribute from video iframes.
- Upgraded to WordPress 4 compatibility.
- Fixed Vimeo playback bug.
- Rewrote Flickr functionality.
- Fixed Admin menu font icon.
- Added IP address to login notifications.
- Added Submenu for better navigation.
- Added Facebook Video support to [wpe_video] shortcode.
- Replaced Glyphicons with font icons.
- Added ‘None’ option to Styling
- Renamed PHP Function names to include wpe_ naming convention.
- Fixed jQuery conflict bug with public JS.
- Added responsive CSS to WP Essentials admin page.
- Improved navigation when handling errors and warnings.
- Increased Twitter count from 20 to 200.
- Added Twitter interaction links.
- Added Custom Marker option to Google Maps.
- Added ‘admin’ username check.
- Added new Facebook Like Box options.
- Tidied up Settings page.
- Improved Twitter DB updates.
- Added echo or return options to Excerpt function.
- Fixed a bug to reduce database calls.
- Updated to WordPress 3.8.1 compatibility.
- Updated shortcode to stop conflicting with the native WordPress shortcode.
- Fixed Client Role bug which wouldn’t let new users add client roles.
- Updated to WordPress 3.8 compatibility.
- Added Sidebar Title options to the following Widgets: Twitter, Flickr, Facebook and Google Maps
- Added the new User Roles function
- Updated all links to wp-essentials.net
- Fixed <PHP5.3 issue with a function in cleanup.php
- Initial release