Add Emoji One emoticons to your posts and pages.
|Author:||Monchito.net (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||17-09-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||28 893|
|Active installs:||4 000+|
Click to start download
This plugin will enable you to use the open source Emoji One emoticons in your posts and pages. There are over 1100 emoticons for you to use.
Click on the WP Emoji One button in the visual editor.
Specify the image size to use.
Click on the emoticon.
How do I add emoticons in my posts/pages?
Please see the screenshots.
- Click on the WP Emoji One button in the visual editor.
- Specify the image size to use and click on the icon.
- That’s it! Did you expect anymore steps?.
- Updated version with +300 new icons
- New categories
- Plugin remembers last selected icon size from dropdown
- Thanks to Michael from Emoji One for all his work on this update!
- Added Russian translation by Flector
- Added Spanish translation by leogg
- Initial release.