Display your archive tree that’s search engine friendly on custom page.
|Author:||mg12 (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.2|
|WordPress version tested:||3.4.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||14-01-2009|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||28 772|
Click to start download
This plugin isn't only SEO friendly, but also provides a good user experience, you can filter achives and expand / collapse achive folder. It's more faster after version 3.0.
- Expand or collapse the monthly post archive listings.
- Support for filtering options on AUTHOR and YEAR.
- Caches the recent posts list, make page load faster.
- SEO friendly.
- US English/en_US (default)
- 简体中文/zh_CN (translate by mg12)
- Albanian/sq_AL (translate by Romeo Shuka)
- Belorussian/by_BY (translate by Marcis Gasuns)
- Czech/cs_CZ (translate by Ladislav Prskavec)
- Dutch/nl_NL (translate by Rene Kleine)
- Français/fr_FR (translate by Jean-Michel MEYER)
- Hungarian/hu_HU (translate by János Csárdi-Braunstein)
- Italian/it_IT (translate by Gianni Diurno)
- Lithuania/lt_LT (translate by Mantas Malcius)
- Polish/pl_PL (translate by Artur)
- Russian/ru_RU (translate by kate)
- Spanish/es_ES (translate by David Tejedor)
- Türkçe/tr_TR (translate by Hamdi Ömer Faruk)