WP CrowdFunding is the next generation WordPress plugin for fund raising or backer sites.
|Author:||Themeum (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-08-2016|
|Total downloads:||18 497|
|Active installs:||2 000+|
Click to start download
Crowdfunding General Settings
Crowdfunding Listing Page Settings
Crowdfunding Single Page Settings
Crowdfunding WooCommerce Settings
Crowdfunding Frontend Dashboard
- Go to Dashboard > Plugins > Add New, then search WP CrowdFunding and click Install Now
- Upload ‘wp-crowdfunding’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the new menu item “CrowdFunding” and Setup your Settings.
Q. Where can I get the support?
A. You can get support by posting on the support section of this plugin on WordPress plugins directory or directly ask your question to Themeum Forums
Q. Can I use my existing WordPress theme?
A. Sure, you can use your existing WordPress theme with WP Crowdfunding.
Q. Where can I report a bug?
A. Found a bug? Please let us know by posting on the support section of this plugin on WordPress plugins directory or directly mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. Is WP CrowdFunding free?
A. There are two versions of WP CrowdFunding. One is free and another is paid. The paid version has some more advanced features which are not accessible in the free version.
- Initial version released
- PHP 5.2.17 compatibility
- Minor bug fix
- Minor bug fix
- Minor bug fix
- Changed some template file structure, button color from backend, fixed some minor bug
- Native wallet system has been added in the pro version.
- Fixed initial campaign permission setup during plugin setup.
- Fixed some bug, performance improved
- Fixed front page listing pagination bug.
- admin settings tab fixed. and other bug fixed
- Supported WooCommerce native single page for the campaign details.
- Fixed Some Bug
- Fix $this variable issue in the campaign edit page
- Fixed a bug in getting user roles. We placed $roles = get_editable_roles(); in the tab-general.php
- WooCommerce 3.0 compatibility issue fixed, as well backword version of WooCommerce support added.
- Remove Deprecated Method,
- Removed Unused Reward from Session During Cart/Donation,
- Permalink Plain Text Bug Fix,
- Translation Bug Fix,
- Reward Quantity Bug Fix,
- Checkout Only Crowdfunding Cart Bug Fix
- Added a filter woocommerce_product_cf_meta_data in
/plugins/wp-crowdfunding/includes/woocommerce/class-wpneo-frontend-hook.php, Removed all tfoot, Fixed a issue in
PayPal Live payment issue, change ajax_object to wpcf_ajax_object,
- added a prefix to /plugins/wp-crowdfunding/includes/woocommerce/class-wpneo-frontend-hook.php.
- Updated some minor broken link
- Updated wpcf_ajax_object in the crowdfunding-front.js files,
- Fixed some bug.
- Iframe export / Embed Option Add
- HTML Reward Support
- Reward Unicode Supported
- Billing Name Issue Fixed
- Campaign Update Unicode Supported
- Anonymous Checkout Problem
- Remove Link From Promotional Page
- Person Image Error Issue Fixed
- Reward Responsive Issue Fixed
- Date Support Arabic Date Transform
- Currency Switcher Supports
- Fraction Value Supports For Payments
- Fixed some bug.
- Fixed a Social Share bug.
- Performance Improved
- Wallet issue fixed
- Profile image issue fixed
- Translation Problem fixed
- Dashboard completely redesigned
- CSS issue fixed
- Project status chart added
- Added Logout Link
- Fixed some known bugs
- Removed Unused Code
- Fixed a bug in dashboard reports
- Performance Improved
- Fixed an error (Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_type() on boolean) /wp-content/plugins/wp-crowdfunding/includes/woocommerce/class-wpneo-crowdfunding.php:726 new line if( ! $product_id ) return;
- Fixed an issue in user registration form redirect.
- Added email notification in WooCommerce way in pro version.
- Fix a bug in reward selecting where Backed campaign located
- Added: Predefined Donation Amount Placed in single campaign page
- Added: Live update with license system in the Pro Version
- Added: WooCommerce Email templating for send notification to backers, campaign owner, admin
- Added: Single product shortcode, now campaign single page can placed to any posts, pages or any others places
- Added: Campaign preview box shortcake
- Added: Add-on to pay campaign owner 100%, (Using PayPal standard)
- Added: Dynamic Redirect Url after registration success
- Fixed: Spelling mistake in crowdfunding dashboard
- Fixed: HTML Tag bug on single page
- Fixed: Withdraw button at wallet add-on
- Fixed: Accessing some static id to method, example => Replaced $order->id with $order->get_id()
- Fixed: Bug at Stripe Connect API
- Fixed: http issue in https website
- Fixed: Some spacing
- Fixed: Dashboard Bug
- Fixed: an issue with email class in add-on email
- Fixed: reCaptcha Addon
- Added: Admin can now review backers profile
- Added: Single File Templating Overwriting in Theme (wpneotemplate)
- Added: Crowdfunding own category
- Added: License Expire Date
- Fixed: Placing predefined donate amount after comma separator
- Fixed: Spelling Plages to Pledges
- Fixed: User can’t modify submitted campaign
- Fixed: Short-code does not work in campaign single page
- Fixed: Few translate issue in wpneotemplate
- Fixed: The HTML issue Reward sidebar
- Fixed: Frontpage My Profile profile picture button hide the Upload button when user is not in edit mode
- Fixed: Image upload bug,
$user_signon = wp_signon( $info, false );to
$user_signon = wp_signon( $info, true );
- Fixed: submit-form.php, $meta_count = $reward_data_array; replaced with $meta_count = is_array($reward_data_array) ?
count($reward_data_array) : 0; (PHP 7.0 compatible)
- Fixed: Embed code does not work in campaign single page
- Fixed: Change License Page Form Field Name
- Renamed: Two Button Name in report export button
- Added: Native wallet deposit features, users can now donate to campaign using wallet balance
- Added: Donate Button, any where it can be place this donation button via shortcode.
- Added: Popular campaigns shortcode
- Added: Author Campaigns lists with a separate URL for author single page to show all of campaigns by author
- Added: Prevent Campaign Donate before Start date, it will show a countdown to launch campaign
- Added: Add Image, Video, Shortcode support in Campaign Update lists
- Fixed: Separated days to go and days until launch in campaign
- Fixed: Some resource http to https
- Fixed: Problem with anonymous payment
- Fixed: On click view author profile on modal at campaign single page
- Fixed: Several count function issue to support PhP 7.0
- Fixed: Reward year input and output
- Fixed: Several meta call
- Fixed: Updated, it was randomly Disappear
- Fixed: the_content filter for show reward form in right sidebar, It Removed the_content for show reward sidebar form,
it’s moved to template
- Fixed: Bug on the WP Crowdfunding plugin, some closing div need ending
- Fixed: Properly used campaign start date and end date
- Improved: Performance and functionalities