WordPress Comments Manager help you to quickly find comments and manage comments.
It can be very convenient to review selected comments, open the comment in a new window, edit comment and delete comments.
See the screenshots for more details.
|Author:||kn007 (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.6|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||21-01-2017|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 389|
Click to start download
Search word like 'cctv'.
Advanced search like author contain 'World', published date between 2016-08-01 and 2016-08-31.
Screenshot 11 result.
Select which columns show.
Only show author and content columns.
Main page with search field select on mobile.
Main page with set comment status menu on mobile.
Main page with delete comment dialog menu on mobile.
Search field select.
Advanced search fields.
Open select comment in new tab.
Edit Comment(Popup way).
Set selected comments status.
Delete comments dialog.
No technical skills needed.
Unansweredtab, could show the comments that have not received a reply by internal user yet.
- Experimental feature: public comments search shortcode support(need enable
- Fix some bugs.
- Query optimization.
- Fix some bugs.
- Using back WordPress API to edit comment.
- Change: double-click a row to call reply dialog form.
- Add a hotkey to the form(
- Feature: reply comment.
- Review POST request.
- Code normalization.
- Make the code compatible with
- Lessen the possibility of XSS vulnerabilities.
- Using nonce to prevent unauthorized access.
Sitecolumn to a hyperlink.
- Double-click a row to popup display the
- Initial release.