The easiest way to manage, list and sell your cars online using WordPress!
|Author:||Never5 (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.5|
|WordPress version tested:||5.1.0|
|Added to WordPress repository:||10-08-2015|
|Total downloads:||38 640|
|Active installs:||4 000+|
Click to start download
Manage your cars via your WordPress dashboard.
We generate clear filterable and sortable overview pages for you.
Your cars will be displayed beautifully in our vehicle detail pages.
What PHP version is required for this plugin?
This plugin requires a minimum of PHP 5.3.
How do I list the vehicles on my website?
Upon installation the plugin should have created a page called ‘Cars’ (could be translated to your websites language) that contains our listing shortcode. You can read more on how to list your vehicles here: (https://www.wpcarmanager.com/kb/listings-page/)[https://www.wpcarmanager.com/kb/listings-page/].
1.4.1: July 31, 2018
- Tweak: Only force int values when there is a value via frontend submission. This fixes that certain data is forced to 0 when left empty.
- Tweak: Fixed a bug that caused the models select box on submit car page to not display all models.
1.4.0: July 26, 2018
- Feature: Added featured listings. Featured listings stand out and will be sticky to the top of your listings.
- Feature: Added the ‘featured’ attribute to the [wpcm_cars] shortcode. This allows you to show only featured listings (true) or display only non-featured listings (false).
- Feature: Added option to hide empty makes and models on listing pages.
- Feature: Added footnote element, allowing admin to append footnote text to all listings.
- Feature: Added model attribute to [wpcm_cars] shortcode. This way you can only display cars of given model.
- Feature: Added pagination to the dashboard page.
- Feature: Users can now set their own email address and phone number in their dashboard.
- Tweak: Improved the way the image overlay of car images is displayed on mobile.
- Tweak: Added Iranian Rial to currencies.
- Tweak: Fixed a bug where power kW and HP were not saved of frontend submissions.
- Tweak: Date selectors now have better date ranges.
- Tweak: Add post-thumbnails theme support if not already supported.
- Tweak: Added ‘wpcm_dashboard_get_vehicles_extra_args’ filter.
- Tweak: Fixed listing item height for items with low or no content.
- Tweak: Updated many languages, thanks to all contributes on Transifex!
1.3.5: August 3, 2017
- Tweak: Fixed incorrect ‘Min Year’ filter in overview. It was incorrectly filtering date_to, where it should filter date_from.
1.3.4: May 4, 2017
- Tweak: Fixed incorrect filter in sort template. New filter: wpcm_filter_sort
- Tweak: Fixed a display issue for listing overview pages.
- Tweak: Some CSS tweaks to better hide incorrect theme single (header) images.
1.3.3: March 28, 2017
- Tweak: Introduced get_make_by_name() method in MakeModelManager.
- Tweak: Introduced get_model_by_name() method in MakeModelManager.
- Tweak: Introduced insert_make() & update_make() methods in MakeModelManager.
- Tweak: Introduced insert_model() & update_model() methods in MakeModelManager.
- Tweak: Remove power_type since it’s no longer used.
- Tweak: Added Tunisian Dinar, props BesrourMS.
1.3.2: December 16, 2016
- Tweak: AJAX url now uses home_url() instead of site_url().
- Tweak: Fixed a bug where 2015 was the ‘latest’ year in date filter (latest is now current year).
- Tweak: Added Pakistani Rupee.
1.3.1: August 12, 2016
- Tweak: Added ‘wpcm_currency_symbol’ filter.
- Tweak: Use listing author’s email address for email button.
- Tweak: Fixed a visual bug on the extensions tab.
- Tweak: Currency: Added CFA Franc.
- Tweak: Updated German translation, props Robert from Switzerland.
- Tweak: Updated Italian translation, props Dario Gattuso.
- Tweak: Updated Dutch translation, props Ad.
1.3.0: June 28, 2016
- Feature: Car listings now fully support pagination, amount of vehicles per page can be set in settings.
- Feature: Added ‘sold’ banner that is displayed when listing is sold.
- Feature: Listings marked as sold can now be hidden van listing pages, see settings > Listings.
- Feature: Added sorting by date listing is created to listings page.
- Feature: Added Power kW data field.
- Feature: Added Power hp data field.
- Feature: Added ‘Under Review’ label to car dashboard.
- Feature: Added Swedish translation, props Nicklas.
- Feature: Added Croatian translation, props Damir.
- Feature: Added Danish translation, props Flemming.
- Tweak: Structural changes to ALL single content template parts. Important: If you’ve overridden any of the single-vehicle/ templates, you will need to remove the ‘global $vehicle;’ from the top of the file!
- Tweak: Structural changes have been made to listings/item.php. Listing image is now wrapper in div and various actions have been added. Important: If you’ve overridden this template, you’ll need to update your own template after updating!
- Tweak: Structural changes have been made to dashboard/item.php. Dashboard image is now wrapper in div and various actions have been added. Important: If you’ve overridden this template, you’ll need to update your own template after updating!
- Tweak: Made date fields that are displayed in single car template filterable via wpcm_single_vehicle_data_fields.
- Tweak: Non-default filters passed to get_vehicles() AJAX request can now be used via wpcm_get_vehicles_filter_$filter_key.
- Tweak: Added ‘Add New’ button on car dashboard.
- Tweak: Added handler class for car submit specific steps and screens.
- Tweak: Fixed schema.org declaration issue.
- Tweak: Made distance unit abbreviation translatable.
- Tweak: Fixed DateTime exceptions when data was corrupt.
- Tweak: Optimized the onboarding screen.
- Tweak: Removed per_page attribute from car dashboard (was not used in results before).
- Tweak: We’re now passing current vehicle object to listings/item.php template part.
- Tweak: We’re now passing current vehicle object to single-vehicle/preview.php template part.
- Tweak: We’re now passing current vehicle object to single-vehicle/pending.php template part.
- Tweak: We’re now passing current vehicle object to single-vehicle/expired.php template part.
- Tweak: We’re now only showing template notices to administrators.
- Tweak: Vehicle\Manager::get_vehicles() now forces price-asc sorting if given sort isn’t recognized.
- Tweak: We’ve moved the .wpcm-error class on the submission page from the input to the input-wrapper.
- Tweak: Added explanation text to features screen.
- Tweak: Added explanation text to makes screen.
- Tweak: Added explanation text to models screen.
- Tweak: Allow for custom path in ViewManager::display() so others can use it to load own views.
- Tweak: Replaced the_content() with $vehicle->get_description() in single-vehicle/content.php.
- Tweak: Made dashboard post statuses filterable via wpcm_dashboard_post_status.
- Tweak: Added more featured image classes to be hidden on vehicle detail page.
- Tweak: Included default styling for buttons because many themes lack default button styling.
- Tweak: Added ‘wpcm_contact_email_link’ filter to contact email template, props kjohnson.
- Tweak: Removed focus state on settings tabs, props JeroenSormani.
- Tweak: Persist on current tab in settings after saving, props JeroenSormani.
- Tweak: Show message when there are no makes or models, props JeroenSormani.
- Tweak: Autofocus on the ‘name’ field in makes and models, props JeroenSormani.
- Tweak: Admin responsive styling fixes to overview and car data, props JeroenSormani.
- Tweak: Currency: Added Djiboutian Franc.
- Tweak: Currency: Added Ghanaian Cedi.
- Tweak: Currency: Added Rwandan Franc.
- Tweak: Currency: Added Ethiopian Birr.
- Tweak: Currency: Added Ugandan Shilling.
- Tweak: Currency: Added Kenyan Shilling.
- Tweak: Currency: Added Tanzanian Shilling.
- Tweak: Currency: Added Burundian Franc.
- Tweak: Updated Italian translation, props VGS Service.
1.2.1: March 17, 2016
- Tweak: Fixed a bug where you couldn’t use the make attribute combined with show_filters=”false” in [wpcm_cars]
- Tweak: Added semi-automatic as transmission type, props Zaanmedia.
- Tweak: Transmission are now filterable via wpcm_transmissions.
- Tweak: Conditions are now filterable via wpcm_conditions.
- Tweak: Updated Dutch translation.
1.2.0: February 29, 2016
- Feature: Added Frontend Car Submission functionality.
- Feature: Added Car Dashboard functionality.
- Feature: Added Onboarding process.
- Feature: Added Car Seller user role.
- Feature: Added make attribute to wpcm_cars shortcode to only display vehicles of given make.
- Feature: Added sort attribute to wpcm_cars shortcode to define default sorting. Options: price-asc, price-desc, year-asc, year-desc, mileage-asc, mileage-desc.
- Feature: Added condition attribute to wpcm_cars shortcode to only show cars with one condition. Options: new, used.
- Tweak: We’re now properly flushing rewrites on website language change.
- Tweak: Always limiting short_description length to 30 words, can be filtered with wpcm_vehicle_short_description_length
- Tweak: Added new vehicle states.
- Tweak: Set manage_car_listings capability to features
- Tweak: Set manage_car_listings capability to makes & models
- Tweak: Vehicle object now has a get_url() method
- Tweak: We now bundle jQuery UI assets instead of loading from Google severs.
- Tweak: We optimized multiple responsive styling elements.
- Tweak: Dutch translation updated.
- Tweak: German translation updated.
- Tweak: French translation updated, props dirk.
1.1.3: December 4, 2015
- Tweak: Fixed the per_page attribute for the [wpcm_cars] shortcode
- Tweak: Updated Dutch translation
1.1.2: November 2, 2015
- Tweak: Fixed a path bug that caused translation not the load properly
- Tweak: Included sort labels into correct text domain
1.1.1: September 20, 2015
- Tweak: Fixed CSS issue with main vehicle thumbnail
- Tweak: Fixed fatal error on PHP 5.2, props Danny van Kooten
- Tweak: Makes & Models page now require ‘edit_posts’ capabilities
- Tweak: Small admin Makes & Models page styling tweaks
- Tweak: Hide default theme image on vehicle detail page
1.1.0: September 8, 2015
- Feature: Added sort possibility to car listing shortcode
- Feature: Added various custom columns to car admin manage overview screen
- Feature: Added placeholder images
- Feature: Added show_filters attribute to [wpcm_cars] shortcode
- Feature: Added placeholder to gallery meta box in edit vehicle
- Feature: Added date format option in settings
- Feature: Added tooltips to edit make & model pages
- Feature: Cars listings page is now created upon installation
- Feature: Change overriding complete singular template to only replacing content via the_content
- Feature: Added Dutch Translation
- Tweak: We won’t display data and summary rows anymore when no data is entered for that row
- Tweak: Removed listings page setting because we now detect pages that contain listings shortcode
- Tweak: Moved contact template hook into wpcm_vehicle_summary
- Tweak: Added wpcm-vehicle-head wrapper around wpcm_vehicle_summary actions
- Tweak: Fixed conflict with Contact Form 7
- Tweak: Updated extension related code
- Tweak: Single article wrapper element is now article instead of div
- Tweak: Single article element wrapper are now separate overridable template files
- Tweak: Hide email contact button when no email address is entered
- Tweak: Initialize each listing separately. allowing multiple listings on one page
1.0.0 : August 6, 2015
- Initial version