Turn any word into an Amazon search link using square brackets and
automatically reformat Amazon.com urls to include a specified Amazon
|Author:||Dancing Mammoth (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||31-10-2009|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||4 312|
Click to start download
If a url already has an associate id, will you change it?
Yes. This plugin will overwrite exisiting Amazon Associate Tracking IDs with
the one you specify on the Options page.
What is this “Give Back” feature?
If checked, five percent (5%) of all urls this plugin rewrites will use our own
Amazon Associate Tracking ID instead of the one you specify. This is an easy
way for you to repay us a little for the work we’ve done developing this
plugin for you.
“Give back” is entirely optional, so if you don’t want to participate simply
clear the checkbox on the options page for this plugin in the admin site and
100% of all Amazon urls will use the Amazon Associate Tracking ID you specify.
- Confirming it’s stable with 4.6.
- Fixing Stable Tag declaration.
- Fix to logic for Giveback functionality to make it behave as intended under all conditions. Testing and minor changes for WordPress 4.5.2.
- Change to PHP5 style constructors for WordPress 4.3 and later. Additional fix to allow the plugin to work properly with https and http affliliate links.
- Change to version number so newest stable version will properly appear on plugins site.
- Minor fix to make behavior properly match documentation in Version 2.4.
- Updated information on being tested up to WordPress 3.8.1. Changed voluntary giveback percentage from one to five. We appreciate your support.
- Fix non-reaffiliating of Amazon links found after non-Amazon links under certain conditions
- Add automatic Amazon search links using square brackets
- Change settings menu title to be consistent
- Generate old-style /exec/ product urls so Amazon picks up the tracking id
- First public release
- Added admin panel
- Added “give back” feature
- Added support for Amazon search and node links
- Added unit tests.
- Internal release only
- Supported Amazon product links