WP AMP Ninja is a way to build web pages for content that render fast.
|Author:||WP AMP Ninja (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||22-07-2016|
|Total downloads:||12 736|
|Active installs:||5 000+|
Click to start download
- Upload the folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress
- Set the logo from WP AMP Settings section in admin area.
- You can access your AMP enabled website by adding ?wpamp at the end of the url.
Does this plug-in support Pages and Custom Post Type?
Yes, it supports.
Is it compatible with different permalink types?
Yes, it works with all the types of permalink settings.
- The initial release!
- Ability to upload Metadata Logo
- Ability to show/hide logo in front-end
- Add Google Analytics code from admin
- Upgraded with the ability to upload favicon icon
- Added author listing
- Added support of GIF images
- Added support of Video tags
- Added support of Iframe tags
- Added support of Audio tags
- Enabled excerpt for post listing
- Validate post/page content AMP friendly, remove invalid tags/attributes from content
- Schema bugs resolved
- Menu Support
- Fixed gravtar image issue
- Image scaling issue resolved
- Design improved