A complete system for handling advertising, including ad-rotation (with weights), scheduling and support for theme widgets.
|Author:||Valentinas Bakaitis, Henrik Melin, Kal Ström (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.9|
|WordPress version tested:||3.1.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||18-09-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||11 776|
Click to start download
This is fork of Ad-minister, which was created by henrikmelin and kalstrom, but is no longer maintained. This version contains minor fixes, which makes it possible to use on WordPress 3.0x. Also it has improved install.
- Fix impressions and clicks counter
- Change the way it stores data (now it uses post meta, which is wrong way, should use update_option/get_option)
- Add proper menu - STARTED!
- Porto to custom post type
wp-ad-manager is a plugin that adds a easy to use WordPress management system for adverts and other static content. It features:
- Ad-rotation (with content having different page-view percentages)
- Schedueling (including multiple time periods)
- Widget compatible, easily create widgets in which to put your ads
- Track impressions and clicks of each ad
- Statistic available in template (e.g. for advertiser, on a password protected page)
- Optional wrapper code for each position
- Automatic setup