Add your 500px.com photo gallery to a page using the [jsg500px] shortcode.
|Author:||Mic [firstname.lastname@example.org] (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.8.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||27-02-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||5 836|
Click to start download
Can I add the gallery to a post?
No. The gallery can be added only on a page using the [jsg500px] shortcode.
Can I add the gallery to more than one page?
Yes, and you can specify different 500px.com usernames with the “user500px” shortcode param.
To optimize your website loading times, with the “Gallery page” option you can also specify all the ids or permalinks pages on which the needed scripts must be loaded.
Why I didn’t see all my 500px photos?
The photos displayed are only the latest ones, as published in the user feed by 500px.com.
- Fixed a bug when using php < 5.4.
- Image title bug fixed.
- Google Feed API, that has been dismissed by Google, is not needed anymore. The plugin is working again.
- Minor bug fixed.
- CSS improvements.
- Links to 500px.com are now opened in a new window.
- Link to the image on 500px is now on the image title.
- 500px link is no more explicitly displayed. Now the “See this image at full size on 500px” statement is a link itself.
- New responsive CSS added. To be not disruptive only for upgrade, the “Use CSS version 1” option must be deselected to use the new gallery layout.
- CSS fix to show the thumbnails in the correct size in Firefox.
- Added an option to load exclusively the custom css file and not the default one.
- Is now possible to use the “user500px” shortcode param to set a different 500px username on a page.
- The styles and scripts can be loaded selectively on more than one page.
- Fixed missing argument 2 error for settings link in plugins admin page.
- Added css z-index to prev/next navigation controls that were not clickable.
- Better installing instruction and descriptions.
- Fixed a bug with the settings link in the plugin admin page.
- First release.