Semantic Web plugin which adds XML Topic Maps (XTM) feed support to WordPress blogs.
|Author:||Trond K. Pettersen (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.3|
|WordPress version tested:||2.9.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||17-03-2008|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 286|
Click to start download
The WP2TM plugin adds XML Topic Maps (XTM) "feed" support to WordPress blogs.
WP2TM may enable the sharing and merging of knowledge across WordPress blogs. XTM exports produced by WP2TM can be merged using standard compliant topic maps software.
- XML Topic Maps (XTM) export of individual posts and/or entire blog
- Maintains post author, post tag and post category relationships
- Uses Published Subject Indicators (PSI) for common concepts
- Control via WordPress' admin panel
- Relate blog tags to other tags via admin panel, for use in XTM export