Improve your WordPress SEO: Write better content and have a fully optimized WordPress site using the WordPress SEO plugin by Yoast.
|Author:||Team Yoast (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.8|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-10-2010|
|Total downloads:||98 098 875|
|Active installs:||5 000 000+|
Click to start download
The Yoast SEO plugin general meta box. You'll see this on edit post pages, for posts, pages and custom post types.
Example of the SEO analysis functionality.
Example of the readability analysis functionality.
Overview of site-wide SEO problems and possible improvements.
Control over which features you want to use.
Easily import SEO data from other SEO plugins like All In One SEO pack, HeadSpace2 SEO and wpSEO.de.
Release Date: April 17th, 2018
* Removes the
intl polyfill and shows a message on browsers that don’t support this feature.
* Adds Baidu Webmaster Tools verification support.
* Adds import functionality for Premium SEO Pack.
* Adds import functionality for Smartcrawl SEO.
* Adds import functionality for Squirrly SEO.
* Adds import functionality for Platinum SEO Pack.
* Adds import functionality for SEO Framework.
* Adds import functionality for Greg’s High Performance SEO.
* Adds import functionality for WP Meta SEO.
* Improves the social data import for the wpSEO.de plugin.
* Removes the debug data from the admin pages, which were only showing when WordPress is in DEBUG mode.
* Applies Select2 to all select boxes on breadcrumbs page.
* Attempts to reset
opcode cache during the upgrade routine.
* Changes the wording for the Ryte indexability check on the features tab.
* Prevents hard casting to array in the
WPSEO_Link_Columns::add_post_columns method signature.
* Fixes a bug where an error is thrown when MySQL has the
sql-mode set to
* Fixes a bug where the pagination overlaps the cornerstone information message, on post overview pages in combination with low resolutions.
* Fixed a bug where the keyword filter doesn’t work on the post overview page.
* Removes HTML entities from the HTML comment that appears for admins when there’s no meta description on a post or page.
* Changes JSON+LD organization output to always point to
#organization on the homepage instead of the current page.
* Fixes a bug where non-public taxonomies were shown in the breadcrumbs.
* Minor internationalization improvements.
* Security hardening.
Release Date: April 3rd, 2018
* Updates all Help Center videos with new recordings.
* Adds functionality to import noindex, nofollow and OpenGraph tags from All in One SEO Pack.
* Improves consistency of capitalization in settings and tabs.
* Improves the traffic light icon accessibility.
* Changes the words ‘post type’ into ‘content type’ throughout the plugin.
* Fixes a bug where the Facebook app-id could no longer be set in the Social settings.
* Fixes a bug where existing Yoast SEO data could be overwritten when importing data from All in One SEO Pack.
* Fixes a bug where the Ryte notification is not removed when disabling the Ryte feature.
* Fixes a bug where setting a page to
noindex through the
wpseo_robots filter did not properly remove the
* Fixes a bug where attachments connected to password-protected parents are included in the sitemaps. Props Scott Carter.
* Fixes alignment of the
Go Premium notice.
For the changelog of earlier versions, please refer to https://yoa.st/yoast-seo-changelog