Improve your WordPress SEO: Write better content and have a fully optimized WordPress site using the WordPress SEO plugin by Yoast.
|Author:||Team Yoast (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.4|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-10-2010|
|Total downloads:||39 999 230|
|Active installs:||1 000 000+|
Click to start download
The Yoast SEO plugin general meta box. You'll see this on edit post pages, for posts, pages and custom post types.
The fully configurable XML sitemap for Yoast SEO.
Easily import SEO data from other SEO plugins like All In One SEO pack, HeadSpace2 SEO and wpSEO.de.
Example of the SEO analysis functionality.
Example of the readability analysis functionality.
The advanced section of the Yoast SEO meta box.
Release Date: February 14th, 2017
- Fixes the width of the readability column on post overview, props rikayla
- Improves feedback text for subheading too long assessment.
Release Date: February 2nd, 2017
- Fixes a fatal error "Call to undefined method yoast_i18n::set_api_url()". This error occurred with certain other plugins that also include the i18n-module.
- Fixes a bug where some strings wouldn't be translated.
- Makes the Yoast SEO menu top and first item visible in the responsive view.
- Fixes a bug where the yoast icon on the credits page wasn't displayed properly in some views.
- Improves the sytling of the notification center.
- Improves the styling of the title separators.
Release Date: January 31st, 2017
- Fixes a bug where the sitemaps were being invalidated too often.
- Fixes a bug where the 'meta keywords' meta box section stayed visible when switching to the readability tab.
- Moves translations from translate.yoast.com to translate.wordpress.org.
- Improves the styling of the featured image warning and sends an audible message for screen readers.
- Makes the left sidebar of the meta box responsive.
- Removes unused heading from the meta box.
- Improves responsiveness for settings pages.
For the changelog of earlier versions, please refer to the separate changelog.txt file.