Improve your WordPress SEO: Write better content and have a fully optimized WordPress site using the WordPress SEO plugin by Yoast.
|Author:||Team Yoast (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||5.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.1.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-10-2010|
|Total downloads:||158 761 573|
|Active installs:||5 000 000+|
Click to start download
The Yoast SEO plugin general meta box. You'll see this on edit post pages, for posts, pages and custom post types.
Example of the SEO analysis functionality.
Example of the readability analysis functionality.
Overview of site-wide SEO problems and possible improvements.
Control over which features you want to use.
Easily import SEO data from other SEO plugins like All In One SEO pack, HeadSpace2 SEO and wpSEO.de.
Release Date: March 19th, 2019
- Fixes a bug where network-wide settings were not saved on multisite environments.
Release Date: March 12th, 2019
- The recalibrated analysis is out of its beta phase and is now the default for the SEO analysis. Thanks for testing and giving us your valuable feedback! You are awesome! 👍
$taxonomyto the arguments passed to the
wpseo_termsfilter. Props to polevaultweb.
- Changes the screen reader text of the SEO score indicator in the menu bar and the traffic light in the snippet preview from
Bad SEO score.to
- Props to Kingdutch for helping improve our open source content analysis library.
- Fixes a bug where the
focus keyphrasesnippet variable was not correctly applied on term pages.
- Fixes a bug where the Facebook image that was set for the WooCommerce Shop page would not be outputted as
og:image. Props stodorovic.
- Fixes a bug where the featured image set on a WooCommerce Shop page would not be outputted as Facebook OpenGraph Image or Twitter Image. Props stodorovic.
- Fixes a bug where backslashes and consecutive double quotes would be removed from the focus keyphrase when saving a post or term.
- Fixes a bug where backslashes would be removed from the breadcrumb title, focus keyphrase, title or meta description when saving a term.
Release Date: February 26th, 2019
- Replaces inch marks by smart quotes in search breadcrumbs.
- Improves the feedback for the assessment that checks the length of cornerstone articles.
- Improves accessibility and focus management for the How-To and FAQ structured data blocks.
- Improves the Internal Links table headers on the post overview for better translations and accessibility.
- Adds a description of the SEO and Readability score to the posts and taxonomies overview in mobile view.
- Adds a label element to the Google Search Console authorisation code input field in the configuration wizard.
- Fixes a bug where a Flesch reading ease score of exactly 90 would trigger incorrect feedback.
- Fixes a bug where the taxonomy sitemap provider would not handle private taxonomies as expected, resulting in sitemaps not being accessible in specific situations.
- Fixes a bug where an empty twitter description instead of the term description would be shown.
- Fixes a bug where ‘undefined index’ warnings would be given when saving a Facebook image.
- Fixes a bug where the Recalibration Beta could not be loaded in combination with specific server configurations.
For the changelog of earlier versions, please refer to https://yoa.st/yoast-seo-changelog