|Author:||John Brien (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:|
|WordPress version tested:|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-10-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||55 076|
|Active installs:||5 000+|
Click to start download
Nextgen GalleryView: A WordPress Plugin that allows you to use the jQuery GalleryView Plugin with your NextGen-Gallery galleries.
In order to use the GalleryView Plugin you kinda need to be using NextGen Gallery.
* Refactor to bring all variables inline. * Moved from CamelCase and mixed cases to consistant snake case for naming
* Bug fix with custom gallery params getting ignored due to case structure
* Bug fixed for them developers * Update code generator to document proper theme integrations (do_shortcode should be echo do_shortcode)
* Changed the Shortcode code to be inline with other WordPress Shortcode * Fixed issues with things not being output as expected [thx André Grobbee] * Major refactor; around 100 LOC removed * Prep for next steps in the plugin's future
* Fixes for hover * Fixes for Styling Conflicts is WordPress 3.0
* Typo fixes
* More Code Cleanup and the other release stuff
* Misc bug fixes * Code Cleanup * Prep for public release
* One off Galleries configured through the short code
* First release